HAPPY NEW YEAR

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Mrmac1

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR

Post by Mrmac1 »

Happy New Year to all
Darryl & Annette McPherson
CMCA Member
Paradise Inspiration Lite Delux 11 Suzuki GV Towed
Rover All Over

Post by Rover All Over »

Happy New Year Everyone - hoping lots of good things come you way in 2013
Chinese saying: If you have 500 friends it is too few, if you have one enemy it is too many.
homeless

Post by homeless »

Happy new year to you all and may next year be even better than the last.
Regards
Brian
12 × 5 house boat moored at the present in Mannum Waters Marina.
Converting to LiFePo4 for float alone status
Dot

Post by Dot »

Sitting here balling my eyes out tonight, watching the Edinburgh tattoo and the mass pipes and drums bands are playing, we always used to watch the tattoo with mum and dad before we went out doing the traditional in and out the back and front doors of the rellies houses with the darkest haired family member in the lead or with a lump of coal in hand. My dad was also a drum major and I think because we loved the new year far better than xmas because to us it meant a new beginning. Always had a swig of good whiskey on the stroke of midnight and then the singing of Auld Lang Syne and then the playing of silly games like pushing a peanut up the hall with just your nose, my dad always won cause he had the biggest hooter :lol: Miss my mum & dad and their old traditions.. :( :( :(
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Ros20549

Post by Ros20549 »

Dot wrote:Sitting here balling my eyes out tonight, watching the Edinburgh tattoo and the mass pipes and drums bands are playing, we always used to watch the tattoo with mum and dad before we went out doing the traditional in and out the back and front doors of the rellies houses with the darkest haired family member in the lead or with a lump of coal in hand. My dad was also a drum major and I think because we loved the new year far better than xmas because to us it meant a new beginning. Always had a swig of good whiskey on the stroke of midnight and then the singing of Auld Lang Syne and then the playing of silly games like pushing a peanut up the hall with just your nose, my dad always won cause he had the biggest hooter :lol: Miss my mum & dad and their old traditions.. :( :( :(
Hugs and kisses Dottie..xxxxoooxxxx we also are watching the Tattoo..

Ros.
Most people spend their healthy years trying to be wealthy, only to spend their wealthy years trying to be healthy....
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Dot wrote:Sitting here balling my eyes out tonight, watching the Edinburgh tattoo and the mass pipes and drums bands are playing, we always used to watch the tattoo with mum and dad before we went out doing the traditional in and out the back and front doors of the rellies houses with the darkest haired family member in the lead or with a lump of coal in hand. My dad was also a drum major and I think because we loved the new year far better than xmas because to us it meant a new beginning. Always had a swig of good whiskey on the stroke of midnight and then the singing of Auld Lang Syne and then the playing of silly games like pushing a peanut up the hall with just your nose, my dad always won cause he had the biggest hooter :lol: Miss my mum & dad and their old traditions.. :( :( :(
Dot,
You are lucky if you can watch them, the lone piper on the tower always gets to me so I won't watch them anymore. Too many memories, too many people now gone.
Happy New Year everyone and a happy and safe 2013
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Jodebtre

Post by Jodebtre »

HNY
From Derek and JO
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Happy New Year to everyone.
Shirley & Bruce.
Shirley & Bruce.
Keevo52

Post by Keevo52 »

Happy New year to all

Chris
Chris aka Keevo52, Living at Fishing Point Lake Macquarie NSW Husband to Glennis, and now accompanied with our Mini Poodle Coco, wishing we were back on the road in our winnie and toad.