Hello from John and Jenny

Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
jdbb

Hello from John and Jenny

Post by jdbb »

Hello everyone.

We're been travelling full time for almost two years.

Originally from the NSW South Coast but we sold up everything after I got a bit crook and spent a year or so in and out of hospitals. I'm still not 100% but living on the road is doing more good than harm.

Currently we are north of Perth and planning to be up near the Kimberleys around May or June.

regards
John and Jenny
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Hello from John and Jenny

Post by T1 Terry »

Welcome to the forum John and Jenny, fairly relaxed here so we shouldn't cause any extra hospital trips. Where about on the NSW South Coast where you base before the big trip? Have you found anywhere that was more scenic and relaxed than the NSW South Coast? We still haven't made it over to the west side yet, I'm not sure I could carry enough spare parts to get there and back :lol:

T1 Terry & Margaret
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Welcome to the forum John & Jenny!
Love to hear about your travels and your outfit!
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Dot

Post by Dot »

Hi and welcome Jenny & John. You will enjoy the scenery up there, we hope to be heading back over to the west later this year so keep us updated with your travels and who knows who you might meet up with.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
jdbb

Post by jdbb »

Thanks for the welcome.

We lived in Batemans Bay Terry - I was born there. Whenever you drive over the bridge you might give a thought to my dear old dad who built the formwork for all the bridge pylons.

You're right about the south coast being a great part of the world. I see from your signature that you are up at Lake Illawarra. I've sailed there many times from the Port Kembla Yacht Club.

We've come across some great spots during our travels. New England area in northern NSW, and North and South Burnett in southern Queensland are good places. Fletcher Creek up near Charters Towers is another one - we pulled in there for a nights stay and left six weeks later.

Coles Point in the Eyre Peninsula was fantastic - we had the whole area to ourselves for a week, only interupted by these clowns every day -

The other areas we like to get into are out back where the dirt is red and we've set ourselves up to be able to live there very safely and comfortably.

I'll post some details of our setup in another area of this forum.

regards
John and Jenny
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Welcome, great clown photos.
Shirley & Bruce.