Hello from SA

Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
Ajtich

Hello from SA

Post by Ajtich »

Hello, and thanks for sharing this site. We have a 17'6" Supreme Territory and are away as often as we can, work permitting.

Annmaree and Jamie
AJTich. :P
Dot

Re: Hello from SA

Post by Dot »

Hi Annmaree and Jamie, welcome to the best little forum in Oz and maybe further. Be prepared to be quizzed and to share your adventures and also pics are expected :) Don't be shy about asking anything you need an answer to.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Hey Annmaree and Jamie , welcome to the forum . we would all like to get away as much as we can...but.
Bernie .
I see Dot has also welcomed you...ditto .
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Welcome to the forum Folks!
Where about in SA do you come from?
BruceS
Mannum, SA

T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Welcome Annmaree & Jamie, I'm a new resident to SA so I'll have to Google your answer to Bruce....unless it's Mannum, I know where that is now :lol: I think it's around the end of this mth that I get to head off again back to the Lake, but via Taggerty this time :D
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO