Glenda & JP's Conversion

Please feel free to describe your motorhome, campervan or caravan. (make, model, length etc)
homeless

Re: Glenda & JP's Conversion

Post by homeless »

They get together and worry the living begees out of each other and watching their backs and ears :lol: .
No it is a get together where a group meet and spend a weekend or a few days together at a designated area such as a camp site or caravan park.
UWE is unsanctioned weekend event from the caravan forum (i think or that will do to get the idea).
I would have loved to see the bus as well but was too ashamed to see my old thing alongside. Mine has seen better days but as long as she gets me from A to B each time and she don't leak I am happy.
I also wanted to see THE SHED. That's another story folks
Regards
Brian
12 × 5 house boat moored at the present in Mannum Waters Marina.
Converting to LiFePo4 for float alone status
dapope

Post by dapope »

Brian, you should park next to the flashest rig you can find! We ALWAYS do our level best to drag the level DOWN to the lowest possible :)
Wobblybox on wheels
Pace Arrow. La de da, property in two continents..
glenda

Post by glenda »

Brian, Unsanctioned weekend event O.K sounds different, :roll: Now Your converted M/Home looked pretty special to me. how many people have plenty of hot water, air conditioning, plus a household fridge plus stove & goodness knows what else you've got hidden away in there all running off Solar & Battery's :o looked to be about 10mtrs, and traveling long distances, You are just a quiet achiever
Thanks for the UWE explanation
Glenda :)
Hino 9mtr Bus-Conversion, Batteries: 200Ah x 24v LiFePO4. Solar: 260W x 24v Kyocera. Fridge: 240L x 24v Vitrifrigo. Inverter: 3000W x 24v Gen-Power. Etc.
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Ackshuly... the correct interpretation of UWE is...

UWE (Unofficial Weekend Escape), BBQs and Get Togethers. (compliments of Caravaners Forum)
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
homeless

Post by homeless »

"Brian, you should park next to the flashest rig you can find! We ALWAYS do our level best to drag the level DOWN to the lowest possible"
NAH I am happy with what I got and it all works so that's what matters.
7 mtrs and I can live the life I always wanted. :lol: :o
Not reliant on a geni or gas. As long as I got food and water the rest comes from the sun.
I don't move much, though looks like I might be off to Yass next week with Blazeaid so see what happens.
Just as well I have not posted on the kitchen appliances thread or they will think I have the shed full of cooking gear.
Regards
Brian
12 × 5 house boat moored at the present in Mannum Waters Marina.
Converting to LiFePo4 for float alone status
Dot

Post by Dot »

Never judge a book by it's cover.. Too many people do just that and end up looking more stupid than they already are hey :roll:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dapope

Post by dapope »

Couldnt agree more Dot
Wobblybox on wheels
Pace Arrow. La de da, property in two continents..