Al aka Wanderer Passed away

General notices to members from Moderators & Administrators.
Dot

Re: Al aka Wanderer Passed away

Post by Dot »

Al's details.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Al was a gentleman, in the true sense of the word.
Although we never met face-to-face, we had many a PM conversation when I was a forum newbie, and through various technical difficulties. He was always ready to go the extra mile to find solutions if he didn't have the knowledge in his own vast experience.
I will miss him. The forum has lost a strong yet gentle presence.
His family will be in our prayers.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
bob r

Post by bob r »

RIP al.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Note From Tanya, (Al's Daughter) I can not thank everyone enough for the support phone calls and messsges....just a great comfort at such a difficult time....no words can express how much it has meant and I only hope that I can be of such a support to all concerned in other people's time of need. My family,dearest friends, fb friends acquaintances and old high school friends I can not thank you enough and I will never forget the support....love, happiness and best of health to you all
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Dot

Post by Dot »

It is 1 yr today that we lost one of the nicest people we could wish to meet in our life time. Dear ol Al is very sadly missed by so many people, so I am sure he would tell us all to pull our fingers out and life our lives to the fullest while we can and stop bitching about small things. On yu Al :(
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

A sad day for sure, he will always be in my mind and memories where ever we go, so he still gets to travel. Hope you are behaving yourself Al and not given the moderators there a hard time... unless they deserve it of course ;)
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Cuppa

Post by Cuppa »

I think of him often.
Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

Every time I go on to Mickthemongrel's forum, I am reminded of him. The campfire section is called Al's Chat in his memory. He was a moderator there.
Cheers
Lesley
Our Blog: http://lesleyanderich.wordpress.com
pop's coaster54

Post by pop's coaster54 »

Hi.

We all think of good people at times.

Karen,Ron and the Girls. :P

Just coasting along. :lol: :lol: :lol: