Hi From Kit Kat

Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
Kit Kat

Re: Hi From Kit Kat

Post by Kit Kat »

Thanks for the welcomes Dot & Wilbor. :)
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Keith I was a little busy the other day when you posted the link to a suitable sized bus and now the link is dead.
Can you find another sort of suitable one or give me a price range.
A chap in my town has a lovely little unit for sale.
It is an Isuzu Elf.
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Kit Kat

Post by Kit Kat »

admin wrote:Keith I was a little busy the other day when you posted the link to a suitable sized bus and now the link is dead.
Can you find another sort of suitable one or give me a price range.
A chap in my town has a lovely little unit for sale.
It is an Isuzu Elf.
Here's the link again http://www.tradingpost.com.au/Automotiv ... 7602400602
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Welcome Keith to the happy place. You made a great decision to revisit the rv world, if ever there were a kinder happier bunch of people you would have to hunt closely to find em. This bunch are all nutters, but lovely too. ;) ;) :) :D
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

Hi Keith, just out of interest do you read a lot or were you a journo in a prev life ?? :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Kit Kat

Post by Kit Kat »

Dot wrote:Hi Keith, just out of interest do you read a lot or were you a journo in a prev life ?? :D
Hi Dot,

I used to dream of owning and operating my own little newspaper in a small country town, but it was only a dream, so a journo I'm not. I do spend way too much time on the internet though, and much of that time is spent reading news articles...I like to be kept "informed". ;)
Dot

Post by Dot »

Why dream Keith, you have the time and the ambition so why not go for that dream of yours?
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Kit Kat

Post by Kit Kat »

Dot, I've now upgraded my dream, after all at my age I no longer wan't or need the hassles involved in "making a living".

My new dream is to get out and see this wonderful country that we're so blessed to live in, and I'm working towards making that dream come true. :D
Dot

Post by Dot »

Hi Keith, When you get your dream vehicle then you can hit the road and also do one of those blog things as you tell the story of your travels, your own private newsletter. :D