Hello from Mr and Mrs K

Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
bobk

Hello from Mr and Mrs K

Post by bobk »

Good evening all from Adelaide. We were fortunate to be introduced to Dot and George through Chuck and were advised of this forum, thought I might see what's happening, so here we are. We have a 25 foot 2002 Jayco Westport with slide-out and a '98 naturally aspirated Troopy as tow vehicle. We have a cabin at Highway 1 CV Park with sufficient space to park the van out the back and we live a quiet life, with occasional travel. It's a good life! Pleased to meet you, BobK
Bob and Lyn aka Mr & Mrs K.
norman
Location: Home Base...Paeroa.NZ OZ Base. Where ever we happen to be.......

Re: Hello from Mr and Mrs K

Post by norman »

Nice to meet you nice,Hope you enjoy our little group. How about some piccies of your outfit. The RV i mean. :lol: :lol: 8-)
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt....
If at first you dont succeed, Skydiving is not for you.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Hi & welcome to you both, I hear we shall be meeting up again on Saturday??
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Hi Bob and mrs Bob, welcome to the forum. If you have met both Chuck and Dottie and still want to come on this forum, you sound alright to me :lol:
T1 Terry & Margaret
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

Cheeky bugga :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Yair... wot she sed!!

Good to see that you managed to get on here Bob... they're pretty particular about the type of person permitted on this site. :roll: Ya just gotta have a certain kinda weird sense of humour... so I guess both you & Mrs K have an automatic entry on that count alone. ;)

So welcome to the funny farm, now just buckle up & enjoy the ride.

See ya on Satday. :lol:
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
bobk

Post by bobk »

Thank you for the welcome, I will research my pics to see if I can find any of our rig before it got into the current tired run-down condition (bit like me I guess). Please bear with me when I tell you that I don't address my computer regularly. Bobk
Bob and Lyn aka Mr & Mrs K.
Dot

Post by Dot »

bobk wrote:Thank you for the welcome, I will research my pics to see if I can find any of our rig before it got into the current tired run-down condition (bit like me I guess). Please bear with me when I tell you that I don't address my computer regularly. Bobk
Gee you are polite, I just start bashing the keys, no please or excuse me with this thing. :lol:
dapope

Post by dapope »

Welcome from me too. I find that regularly addressing my computer in a friendly manner, such as "boot ya barstard" do it the world of good. :lol:
Wobblybox on wheels
Pace Arrow. La de da, property in two continents..
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

What Bob K really meant to say was that his 'pooter' is a bit kinky... coz he keeps putting it back into the cupboard/wardrobe thingy place...

So it takes him a bit of time to get into sinc with it... once he manages to find his stubbies - aka short shorts! :lol:
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.