It's been a while

Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
Cuppa

It's been a while

Post by Cuppa »

......since I last spoke to many of you.

I'm not sure how active a poster I'll be here, but felt after Brian's rather pleasant do out in the Victorian goldfields, & reconnecting with a number of old friends, that I would like to keep those contacts & here seems to be the place to do that I think. So to all who know me ... G'day. (Geez That makes me sound like Eddie .... Who's company I was finally able to enjoy at Muckleford after years of watching his shit stirring fom afar! :lol:)

I could list many of you whom I consider friends, but if I did I'd inevitably leave someone out by mistake ........ I hope my being here, even if I don't participate much in jokes & banter will ensure that you are not lost to me.

Regards
Cuppa
BruceS
Site Admin

Re: It's been a while

Post by BruceS »

Hi Cuppa and a big welcome from me!!
Glad to see you pop in !
We're a pretty laid back mob in here and pretty well say what we like without fear or favour!
Yes, it was good for me to meet you and several others at that get-together so I could at last shake a few hands & see a few faces.
Enjoy your time here Ian.
Now you've got the problem of deciding what to use as your avatar!
:) :lol: ;) 8-)
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Dot

Post by Dot »

Oh no :lol: :lol: and before he tells everyone I shall,,, We were all parked nicely but he has just arrived was scared to be far away from anyone so he did the tourist thing and parked right on my exhaust pipe. After a few days we forgot the wart was there but it was time for us to leave so we did the usual pre take off check then started up, :oops: :oops: forgot the wart was there and you can guess the rest :? dirty diesel motors 8-) anyway welcome Cuppa, I only send letters to myself :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Cuppa

Post by Cuppa »

BruceS wrote: Now you've got the problem of deciding what to use as your avatar!
No problem .... Done Bruce. :)
And Dot, you know I like to be close to the action!
Cuppa
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Hi Cuppa and Mrs Tea, good to see you here and it was great to meet up again at Muckingupton. I hope you like it here and decide to stay, I haven't banned myself yet so I must be behaving here :lol:

T1 Terry & Margaret
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

Maybe so but I have sent you a letter :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Welcome cuppa and Mrs Tea, you will fit in here with this lot of crazies very well. ;) ;) ;)

Hey, I want some of that muckingupton action too. Sounds like my sort of adventure. Spose that means it must be time to get on the road again, and very soon too.
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Yep,
Enjoyed Mukinupin. Got to connect lots of faces with avatars...
Welcome again, Cuppa!
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Hi Cuppa and Mrs T, Welcome to the far side, it's different over here. :lol: :lol: :roll:
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
themackas

Post by themackas »

hi from michelle and macka too
'The Mackas'
Michelle & Macka,
on the road in our motorhome