It's been a while

Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
Mrcoolabah1au

Re: It's been a while

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

Hi ian from nini wayne nice to see some i know ok
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
Cuppa

Post by Cuppa »

Hi Bruce, MrsTea just got back from a trip to the UK. I'm stuck into house renovations in the hope of getting it on the market later in the year.

Cuppa
Dot

Post by Dot »

Thought you had gone bush as Keith led me to believe he had seen you :roll: Tell some stories please when you have the time. Too cold to be outside doing reno's.. :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Cuppa

Post by Cuppa »

Hi Dot, Too right it's too cold to be outside doing reno's. I'm doing indoors. Have completed a bedroom & internal hallway so far. Starting on the bathroom this week. Mainly just repainting, but being a 1940 farmhouse lots of 'making good' needed to prepare for the painting. Dealing with rotted window frames, ceiling holes from a past roof leak etc etc.

Hi Keith, Seems that you are still enjoying your travels, what are you planning to do whilst your sister is at the muster?

Cuppa
Dot

Post by Dot »

Will leave all that reno stuff to you, sorry bout that NOT. Keith will most likely chasing a few new fillies if I know that fella, did he tell you he had one in tow recently? she cooked him meals and all :?: :?:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Rover All Over

Post by Rover All Over »

Hi Cuppa,

Yes I can totally relate to what you said in a previous post, the worst part of being away is knowing that every day that passes is a day less to enjoy the journey. We got to Cairns and as soon as we pointed south toward Sydney we felt the trip was over then, sad isn't it. All the best with your reno work and house sale.
Chinese saying: If you have 500 friends it is too few, if you have one enemy it is too many.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

Cuppa wrote:Hi Dot, Too right it's too cold to be outside doing reno's. I'm doing indoors. Have completed a bedroom & internal hallway so far. Starting on the bathroom this week. Mainly just repainting, but being a 1940 farmhouse lots of 'making good' needed to prepare for the painting. Dealing with rotted window frames, ceiling holes from a past roof leak etc etc.

Hi Keith, Seems that you are still enjoying your travels, what are you planning to do whilst your sister is at the muster?

Cuppa

Hi Cuppa---I will be doing man things with my bro-in-law while the girls are at the Muster. The first thing is to wall mount the 22" digital tv in the m/home instead of having it sit on the sink cupboard. We might even have a go at installing the 2 x camera reversing view [e-bay] thingo on the Sprinter to replace the single camera unit. Happy Hour at 4.00pm will take more time while the girls are away. Ross built his own boat [almost a ship] and it is in the water at Big Tuan, so maybe a bit of fishing off Fraser Is. or out to the Reef.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
norman
Location: Home Base...Paeroa.NZ OZ Base. Where ever we happen to be.......

Post by norman »

Fishing :!: :!: who said Fishing :?: :?: :?:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt....
If at first you dont succeed, Skydiving is not for you.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Cmon Keith! I'm sure you can set up a trip or two!!!
Bring your rod Norman?
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Cuppa

Post by Cuppa »

Seems you have your priorities right Keith. Mind you most things are probably better than country music! (Gee this flame suit doesn't fit like it used to). :lol:

Cuppa