new pets

Some of our best mates are pets of all descriptions.
Shirley

Re: new pets

Post by Shirley »

Everyone that I have ever known that has owned them start off with a couple & end up with heaps they multiply worse than rabbits.
Shirley & Bruce.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Shirley wrote:Everyone that I have ever known that has owned them start off with a couple & end up with heaps they multiply worse than rabbits.
Absolutely, that's why they love them in Peru. They have them in their houses when dinner time comes it's first caught first in the pot..
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

I have just had the most enjoyable experience of chasing G/Pigs around in a rainstorm. It was fun, NOT. The next time I am asked to move my G/kids pets undercover they can get a little wet as I will wait until the rain has passed.
I didn't know that guinea pigs were so quick and didn't like being picked up by some silly old bugger that they hardly know. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Just that you don't realise you are slowing down with AG David.. Why weren't the kids made to go and catch their pets?? or are they precious ones that aren't allowed to get wet? Kids want pets so make them look after them and all that entails.. now who is the grumpy old fart :?: :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Dot, Today is Friday. It is a school day, I was on my RDO and yes I am a grumpy old fart.
Cheers
David

2006 Winnebago Alpine
Dot

Post by Dot »

If you picked up those rodents by their tails are they now bumping into everything? :lol:
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Dot, They probably are still drying out. I had no idea that the little buggers could move so fast, or is it perhaps that I am just slowing down.
Cheers
David

2006 Winnebago Alpine
Dot

Post by Dot »

The latter for sure :lol: :lol: :lol:
madiesmum

Post by madiesmum »

oh you lot are funny. both are little girls. lol.
love anne-marie xx
hino am100 - big red bus
'unfortunately the unexpected is not predictable'
http://annemariebuttigieg.myneways.com. ... /Home.aspx
"Do the best you can, until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.!"
Dot

Post by Dot »

Yeah that's what I was told. One problem with their call when in season is that it is such a high pitch we humans can't hear it, only those roaming randy guinea pig boys can and believe me they CAN do IT through mesh... ;)