Squidley

Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
Squidley

Squidley

Post by Squidley »

Hi my name is Sid(squidley) and my wife is Betty(Betsy) and live at Bli Bli on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland and at present at 40 Mile Beach WA. We travel in a 22ft Option RV and the tug is a new Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. Having a ball and meeting lots of like minded people. Wont tell to much at the moment as I have only just registered and like to just go with the flow
norman
Location: Home Base...Paeroa.NZ OZ Base. Where ever we happen to be.......

Re: Squidley

Post by norman »

Good on ya Sid..Feel up to posting a few pics of your rig.....Welcome to the funny farm anyway and enjoy... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt....
If at first you dont succeed, Skydiving is not for you.
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

Hi Sid & Betsy,
Watch those unsavoury people at 40 mile beach.

Welcome

PeterH
PeterH
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Welcome to the forum Sid & Betsy, hope you enjoy it here and feel comfortable enough to post regularly, they really are a friendly bunch. Wish we could get over there for this get together but things aren't going the right way for us for that to happen this yr, maybe next yr if they have another one.

T1 Terry & Margaret
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
weezanickinoff

Post by weezanickinoff »

Welcome Sid, we met Sid here at 40 mile beach this arvo, don't believe them! we are pretty tame hay?? :lol:
You'll be a very good addition to the forum..........................lovely to meet you, and ofcourse, welcome Betsy :)

Cheers Wendy & Ash
Ash & Wendy
They'll forget what you said, they'll forget what you did,
But they'll always remember how you made them feel

http://www.youtube.com/user/wendyf99?feature=mhee
http://www.travelark.org/travel-blog/ash-wendyfrank/1
Dot

Post by Dot »

Hi and welcome to Betsy & Sid,
Of course we need to know all about you and your rig ;) Watch that mob there, I have to come all the way over there to sort them out. There have been so many complaints about them. :roll: Hope you hang around for a while yet to witness just how "brutal" they can be. :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here ---G'Day Sid & Betsy from this "Old Fart" at this wonderful place , the 40 Mile Beach.
Don't believe all you read about the Forum lot gathered here. We are very nice people and won't lead you astray.
The Forum is a good site to get to know some of the Members and chat about things that interest and concern us.
I have had contact with people on this Forum for a while and now getting to meet with them face-to-face. Spend some time looking at the various sections of the website.
You can even learn how to make Pumpkin Soup, or have lessons on how to weld , or paint, or do electric things (12 volt only) or find a great site to camp (look at Wendy's Blogs for detail info which covers most of Australia).

Don't be shy --- come along to the Happy Hour which Ash & Wendy have organised for every Friday.
I think they have selected Friday to allow enough time to gather the fish, or pick up the loaves for chat time.
If you prefer Mud Crabs you may have to wait till next Tuesday !!!
If you know anything about fishing you may be able to give BOB some pointers on where the BIG ones are feeding. He did manage a 2 foot long Spotted Cod, and we are waiting for another "gone fishing" run with some more reef fish that this area is known for.

You are welcome to drop in any time for a cuppa and a chat,, or even a WEIS BAR. The 2 litre tub of Ice Cream is at the bottom of the car freezer and I can't remember what flavour it is, so the Weis Bars are the go at present.
I'm saving the Ice Cream for Dots' Great Shave day to enjoy with the sliced peaches and fruit salad. If you can sing or whistle you can join the After Shave entertainment.
"Russell" likes to meet new people, so don't be put-off by his welcome bark, he is very friendly.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

As has been said Sid & Betsy, welcome to our little funny farm.

Bruce is the Mayor,

Dot is the Sheriff,

Norman is the Head Chef, &

Terry is the Technical Adviser.

The other mob up there are a good bunch - when they behave themselves - just watch out for Keith aka Tanks, especially if he offers you a Weiss bar... :roll:

No just buckle up & enjoy the ride. :D
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
Dot

Post by Dot »

What you are going to smother my head with ice cream and fruit salad :?: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
weezanickinoff

Post by weezanickinoff »

SSSPLENDID idea Dotty, thanks for the idea :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ash & Wendy
They'll forget what you said, they'll forget what you did,
But they'll always remember how you made them feel

http://www.youtube.com/user/wendyf99?feature=mhee
http://www.travelark.org/travel-blog/ash-wendyfrank/1