G'day from nomads - a new member

Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
nomads

G'day from nomads - a new member

Post by nomads »

G'day all,

My name is Ian and my wife's name is Anne.
We are retired, live on NSW South Coast and spend about 6 to 7 months of the year touring.
We previously had 3 separate Ultimate off road campers b/t 2001 and 2010.
We now have a 2014 Toyota L/c GXL t/d auto and a 2011 Phoenix Nomad off road c'van
C'van is 8 metres from tow point to rear spare wheel and is approx 3.2 tonne when loaded for touring.
We are avid ( but not very successful) gold prospectors using metal detectors.
We spend little time in c'van parks and only use them for water top up and washing clothes.
C'van has 3 x 140w solar panels, 400 a/h lifepo4 batteries (T1 Terry installation), 3 x 85 litre water tanks, 230 litre vitrifrigo 12v compressor fridge and diesel heating.
Regards,
Ian
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: G'day from nomads - a new member

Post by T1 Terry »

Hi Ian and Anne, welcome to the forum. Haven't heard from you for a while so things must be going well :lol: Photos, we need photos of your rig and tales of some of your trips away.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

And a welcome from me as well.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

A big welcome from both of us (Wendy & Bruce) as well Ian & Anne!!
Love to catch up in person and check out your setup!
BruceS
Mannum, SA