Sensational Caravan Design

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
nut17

Sensational Caravan Design

Post by nut17 »

Check this out !!!!!!

http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/busine ... n-Y-tastes

The awning should cope with fairly strong winds and it is obviously designed to be towed by a Jeep :lol:

Cheers Chris
2020 Winnebago ILUKA on IVECO Daily 50 C. 1200 w Solar - 400 AH LiFePO4
3000 w inverter. 195 lt compressor fridge NZMCA # 15589
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Sensational Caravan Design

Post by T1 Terry »

Me thinks there could be issues with fitting it into the average caravan park herding pen. When you opened it up the bedroom would be next door :lol: Stabilty in the bed room could be an issue too, then all the dirt and rocks that would build up between the patio bit and the swing out bit on dirt roads. Maybe it would work in NZ, I can't see one doing the Birdsville track some how :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
nut17

Post by nut17 »

Just wait until the "Outback" model is released - and I bet it will come with a Lithium battery :lol:

Cheers Chris
2020 Winnebago ILUKA on IVECO Daily 50 C. 1200 w Solar - 400 AH LiFePO4
3000 w inverter. 195 lt compressor fridge NZMCA # 15589
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

:lol: An "Outback" often refers to the little out house at a country pub or on a rural property, I can just picture them reaching in the door and a flood light comes on, powered by the lithium battery, it'd scare the crap out of 'em, speeding the whole process up :lol: but you could have a hand dryer thingo that blows a blast of hot air to save on the paper towels... you could have all sorts of accessories with it being lithium powered..... have I run off track a bit here :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO