Hi from Brett and Katherine

Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
brett&kat

Hi from Brett and Katherine

Post by brett&kat »

G'day all, never new this forum was about till Terry pointed it out!! Looks like a lot of fun and banter goes on, so looking forward to getting in and ready a few posts. Katherine and myself are currently dairy farming in Victoria, but selling everything up in june coz ive had enough of this job. Bright side of it all is I get to find a new career and we are going to travel from feb next year indefinitely. Looking forward to it and only 139 more days until we leave the farm :D Katherine and I travelled 6 years ago for about 10 months but this time we'll have 2 little girls with us, 5 and a 3 year old. Should be fun......I hope 8-)

cheers
Brett

Picture of our set up Algebuckina Bridge, oonadatta track
Dot

Re: Hi from Brett and Katherine

Post by Dot »

Hi Brett & Katherine, welcome to the bestest forum in Oz. Jump straight in and get wet. :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Hi Brett & Katherine and welcome to the forum. A friendly mob here and we tend to give each other a rib poke every so often just for the fun of it. You will need to buy that bigger van Katherine wants if you are going to hit the road...... Erich & Lesley have a great van for sale already set up with the lithium batteries so that would save you that headache ;) I'm guessing it's in the For Sale section on this forum.... I'll look a right goose if it isn't eh :lol:

T1 Terry & Margaret
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

Psst, Terry.....We have taken a deposit on the Kedron and are hoping it will be out of our lives (and garage!) real soon. Roadworthy and gas cert done today and Keddy is once more at home (temporarily). I hope this post doesn't tempt fate!
Cheers
Lesley
Our Blog: http://lesleyanderich.wordpress.com
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Ahh.... well.... sorry about the Brett, it would have been a bargain buy as well. Back to the designing the lithium set up :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
brett&kat

Post by brett&kat »

Thanks for welcome. Terry, don't need a bigger van, this ones already 23ft!! We want a few tweaks here and there, not convinced we a need a new one to do all that. But if does go up for sale, yep into the for sale section.

re: lithium setup, Actually really enjoying nutting it out and understanding it completely...well trying too :D

cheers
Brett
Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

Looking at the pic, our Kedron would have fallen well short in the length department. New Lithiums for the DRV being conditioned as we speak.
Cheers
Lesley
Our Blog: http://lesleyanderich.wordpress.com
Dot

Post by Dot »

Yeah Terry thinks all small things are bigger than they are ;) :lol: Pete might have a 5er for sale soon :twisted: :twisted:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Hi Brett and Katherine, welcome to the happy forum. We're all mad here. If you are a dairy farmer you should fit right in. :roll:
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

So are you saying he Is a "tugger" :)