Hi from Brett and Katherine

Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
dapope

Re: Hi from Brett and Katherine

Post by dapope »

Love dem lithiums... you will never have the old lead ones again!
Wobblybox on wheels
Pace Arrow. La de da, property in two continents..
Dot

Post by Dot »

Yeah my little machine just loves em :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

Best education kids can have - being on the road young.
They are going to learn a bit from this forum too, if they can read - but probably not stuff you want them to know.
Welcome.
Steve Williams
http://stevew1945blog.com/

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it.
Oliver Goldsmith. 1728 -1774
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Welcome Katherine & Brett to our speshul phunny pharm. We are all friends, many of whom we have not met, but the fun and laughter is always waiting for us. You will also note that we tend to stick together (like mud) if anyone has a problem.
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
homeless

Post by homeless »

Welcome Kath and Brett from me and Jennifer.
You will enjoy the fun here so sit back and enjoy.
When you hit the road you will need to slow down and smell the roses and that will take time so get out there and enjoy every minute and I hope your kids do to.
You will enjoy the new batteries Mine are over four years now and going strong
Settle back on the other forum and just read, Take it all in :D and then progress slowly and all will be fine. It is all there and now with over 100 setups we must have it nearly right :lol: :roll:
I have met many families on the road and many of the kids have developed the ability to sit down and talk to adults etc on an equal level.I remember well a special day with a five year old at Ayson's Reserve. She was advising me the best camp spots they had been to and the right bait for different fish and safety in a boat etc. Her parents stated she had really flourished whilst travelling (18 months ) and they were sorry to have to stop travelling so they could take her to school. Would have been interested to see her development and be there for her first show and tell :D :lol:
Regards
Brian
12 × 5 house boat moored at the present in Mannum Waters Marina.
Converting to LiFePo4 for float alone status
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

G'day Brett & Katherine,

Welcome to the funny farm, now just buckle up & enjoy the ride. :D
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
brett&kat

Post by brett&kat »

Dot wrote:So are you saying he Is a "tugger" :)
We're called "professional tit pullers" Dot :lol:
Dot

Post by Dot »

Looking forward to meeting you then as there are some real "tuggers " on here hey T? Now serious where are you cupping?
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote:Looking forward to meeting you then as there are some real "tuggers " on here hey T? Now serious where are you cupping?
They don't come in double D cup Dottie so no point in lining up with the other girls just to get them played with ;) :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

T1 Terry wrote:
Dot wrote:Looking forward to meeting you then as there are some real "tuggers " on here hey T? Now serious where are you cupping?
They don't come in double D cup Dottie so no point in lining up with the other girls just to get them played with ;) :lol:
Bugger thought I could get a free cupping. even went to get a couple of new sling shots and they don't even get them out to measure them any more :( then they had the nerve to tell me to go to the womens dept not the mens underwear dept :lol: