Hi from Wendy & Paul

Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
kiwipaul

Hi from Wendy & Paul

Post by kiwipaul »

T1 pointed me in this direction so saying g'day. ;)
Wendy quit work @ 7 years ago when she moved from Melbourne to join me in Gippsland, about 2 years ago she officially retired.
I'm presently on leave; with enough leave for another 120 shifts at which time I'll quit work & retire too. So we have lots of time to do things (but still very little gets done. :lol: )

We purchased a Winjana 5th wheeler from Toowoomba and were there for the entire construction time. Had to be up there as with T1's guidance I had constructed a 400Ah LiFePO4 pack that was delivered and in place during construction (built into the van). The tug is an Iszuz D-Max and they seem well matched (I just need more reversing practice).

Besides vanning we also enjoy using our timeshare both domestic & international. We do cycle (not often enough), a bit of walking and maybe next summer get back into our kayaks.
BruceS
Site Admin

Re: Hi from Wendy & Paul

Post by BruceS »

Welcome to our forum Wendy & Paul from Wendy & myself.
Sorry I never noticed your post waiting for approval. One more to go then you're open slather.
Love the sound of the outfit you have.... gotta make a few of us a little jealous!!
You'll love the LiFePO4 batteries once you have them nutted out a bit.
Are they @ 12V ?
BruceS
Mannum, SA

kiwipaul

Post by kiwipaul »

BruceS wrote:Welcome to our forum Wendy & Paul from Wendy & myself.
Sorry I never noticed your post waiting for approval. One more to go then you're open slather.
Love the sound of the outfit you have.... gotta make a few of us a little jealous!!
You'll love the LiFePO4 batteries once you have them nutted out a bit.
Are they @ 12V ?
Nutted them out a while ago, also in T1's forum.
My cells arrived July 2013, been in full service since Nov 2013.
My HWS is gas boosted SOLAR (via inverter). :lol:
kiwipaul

Post by kiwipaul »

I'm assuming you are the 'houseboat' Bruce from the same forum which hopefully gets me through the 'non-spam' filter. :lol:

edit:
yes it did, no more waiting...
Dot

Post by Dot »

Welcome Paul & Wendy. We need pics of your set up you know :D To answer your Q re Bruce being the houseboat fella Yes he is the one (also the boss here) Hope you participate & enjoy it here. :D :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Hi Paul & Wendy, welcome to another friendly forum :) Paul posts under another name on the CF but I'll let him tell you what that is if he wants everyone here to know :lol: Hope you enjoy it here and help to keep the posts flowing as it does tend to get a bit quite here sometimes, everyone seems to be out there doing it rather than talking about it... the way should be really

T1 Terry & Margaret
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

T1 Terry wrote:Hi Paul & Wendy, welcome to another friendly forum :) Paul posts under another name on the CF but I'll let him tell you what that is if he wants everyone here to know :lol: Hope you enjoy it here and help to keep the posts flowing as it does tend to get a bit quite here sometimes, everyone seems to be out there doing it rather than talking about it... the way should be really

T1 Terry & Margaret
OMG he wasn't a red man was he ? did he ban me? :lol: :lol: JOKE JOKE :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
kiwipaul

Post by kiwipaul »

T1 Terry wrote:Hi Paul & Wendy, welcome to another friendly forum :) Paul posts under another name on the CF but I'll let him tell you what that is if he wants everyone here to know :lol: Hope you enjoy it here and help to keep the posts flowing as it does tend to get a bit quite here sometimes, everyone seems to be out there doing it rather than talking about it... the way should be really

T1 Terry & Margaret
Under CF I tend to be a bit more assertive (contentious ?) But I'll bet most would be able to join the dots.
I'm opinionated and lots of experienced in many areas. Then again some think I'm just pigheaded. :lol:
Here "seems" to be smaller & therefore should be more friendly; like the Li thread which T1 started where I just give opinions where I have some knowledge & ask questions where I don't have knowledge.

I'm me... your opinion of me is yours... 8-)
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

:lol: No, we had a few running battles on electrical threads which was quite amusing as we would compare notes on the private forum as to who we had sucked in :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

Opinionated huh! I was accused of being that so who cares everyone is allowed an opinion.
Are you from NZ?
Good things come in small packages.