Hi from Wendy & Paul

Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
kiwipaul

Re: Hi from Wendy & Paul

Post by kiwipaul »

Just the kiwi's?
How about their 'investment' money?
Now that would bring house prices down & the big 4 banks to their knees... :lol: 8-)
norman
Location: Home Base...Paeroa.NZ OZ Base. Where ever we happen to be.......

Post by norman »

If you sent all the Kiwis home Australia would come to a stand still... :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: ( Im going fishing now wont be back for a while)Help cant find me rod.ouch! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt....
If at first you dont succeed, Skydiving is not for you.
Dot

Post by Dot »

norman wrote:Help cant find me rod.ouch! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pepper, tweezers and magnifying glass should help :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Margaret was reading a piece in the week end paper about NZ needing IT workers and offering preference to ex pats returning home. She questioned why, I said it was probably because they would already know the language.... no sense of humour some times
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

They don't speak kiwi any more, believe me. I had trouble understanding the majority when I went back.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.