Last of shopping

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Macca

Last of shopping

Post by Macca »

After to-day I do not want to see inside a shop until next weekend! I think/hope I have finished all food except a bit of fruit on Monday maybe. Cooking up a storm to-morrow :lol:
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
Dot

Re: Last of shopping

Post by Dot »

Remember to take some time for yourself Kay.. I haven't done a bloody thing. :roll:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Macca

Post by Macca »

Yes mother :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol:
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
Ros20549

Post by Ros20549 »

Was going to finish food shopping today but got a call to babysit young Emily for all day so THE BOSS is out shopping I think I got the better deal... Kids all home tomorrow for the weekend of Xmas celabrations will be a fun time. Most of the cooking done just have a Lemon Slice to make for No. 1 Son.... :lol: :lol: (father of Emily)

Cheers Ros.
Most people spend their healthy years trying to be wealthy, only to spend their wealthy years trying to be healthy....
mottleemob

Post by mottleemob »

Dot does that mean George won't get fed? ;) ;)
cheers phil
:mrgreen:
Phil,Ann and Mia the spoilt dog
Wanna be grey nomads from SA
Its a Jayco and we love it And another Jeep
R I P Bonnie
Macca

Post by Macca »

That man is a saint- he would shop & feed dear Dot if he had to :roll: :roll: :roll:
Dot

Post by Dot »

mottleemob wrote:Dot does that mean George won't get fed? ;) ;)
cheers phil
:mrgreen:
He will never go without food, he has a built in timer and his nose becomes like a bloodhounds when food is about.. Might get to the shops (food) tomorrow. :lol: He's the one to take if you were to be on a survival mission on the moon.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.