Our Xmas

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Ros20549

Our Xmas

Post by Ros20549 »

What a beautiful day we have in Ballarat just perfect, have the famiy arriving soon for our Xmas celebrations, meats ready in the oven table is set, nibbles everywhere, pav and trifle in the fridge and drinks are on ice. pressies are under the tree going to be a wonderful day . Hope everyone out there is also having a wonderful time.

Cheers Ros.
Most people spend their healthy years trying to be wealthy, only to spend their wealthy years trying to be healthy....
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Our Xmas

Post by T1 Terry »

It sounds like you are all prepared and ready to enjoy a special family day. All the prep has been done so it will be smooth sailing and a day to store away in the happy memory box.
Merry Christmas to you and your family.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Ros chuck it all out......... you're too early.!!!
I doubt you're the only one to adjust your calendar to suit.
All the best to you and all your family.......... enjoy the get together!
:!: :idea:
BruceS
Mannum, SA

TigerMK1

Post by TigerMK1 »

Tomorrow, Sunday is my 82 years young, mothers Xmas party. We expect 4 of her 5 children + spouse's, 20+ grandchildren + spouse's, 14 of the 16 great grandchildren (no spouses's). Gonna be a wonderful get together. The main meal witll be a bird in bird in bird. (thats a chicken inside a duck, the duck inside a turkey) that takes 7 hours to cook. :D :D :D
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

The main meal will be a bird in bird in bird. (thats a chicken inside a duck, the duck inside a turkey) that takes 7 hours to cook. :D :D :D

EVERYBODY DUCK!
:P :lol: :P
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
norman
Location: Home Base...Paeroa.NZ OZ Base. Where ever we happen to be.......

Post by norman »

Not this Turkey :lol: :lol:I ain,t no chicken
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt....
If at first you dont succeed, Skydiving is not for you.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Thought they were talking Chuck then when duck was mentioned 8-) . Gawd how you lot are all prepared, I bet Ros even ironed everything.. Just poking crap and hope you and Ivan the terrible have a wonderful stress filled day. Have a sip for me as well.and remember to have a rest now and again... :D :D .
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Greynomad wrote:The main meal will be a bird in bird in bird. (thats a chicken inside a duck, the duck inside a turkey) that takes 7 hours to cook. :D :D :D

EVERYBODY DUCK!
:P :lol: :P
Is that what is commonly known as "Duckshoving"? :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Ros20549

Post by Ros20549 »

Thanks for the best wishes everyone, day was fantastic, but this little DUCK is now very tired and off to bed grandies all asleep and the local ones all gone home, will all be back in the morning for Pa's special BBQ breakfast.. And yes Dot the table cloth and etc. got a good ironing :lol: :lol:

Cheers Ros.
Most people spend their healthy years trying to be wealthy, only to spend their wealthy years trying to be healthy....
Kelvin12

Post by Kelvin12 »

Mobs on the way, grand kids, dogs and parents. Peace and quiet is about to be shattered, but loving it. Merry xmas to everyone and hope the new year brings everyone what they are hoping for.

Dirk