Our Xmas

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
supersparky

Re: Our Xmas

Post by supersparky »

Dot wrote:No I'm red, they like to change my colour every few weeks, keeps you lot on your toes.. Congratulations Ros you was ther first to notice.... I might be green tomorrow if I keep on with these chocolates, cherries and wine.. Where are you planning to head off to this time :?: x

Ros beat me by 6 minutes. I reckon you are doing it to confuse us. It isn't to hard to confuse some of us late on Xmas day anyway. :roll: What is going on? Green people are red and there is snow all over the place? :roll:
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

That Guiseppi man is a day behind or is it in front of us (Italy) and that Italian wine does strange things to ones brain . Have to wait for him to re appear.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
RussellB[SA]

Post by RussellB[SA] »

It's the snow flakes that had me going. :lol:
Russell Barter from South Australia AKA "Death on Wheels"
Mitsubishi Challenger towing a Jurgen 2406 Caravan. Its all about fun with friends travelling our great country.
Dot

Post by Dot »

What snow flakes?
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
RussellB[SA]

Post by RussellB[SA] »

Dot wrote:What snow flakes?
Better ask Guiseppe :mrgreen:
Mitsubishi Challenger towing a Jurgen 2406 Caravan. Its all about fun with friends travelling our great country.
Dot

Post by Dot »

How long are you down by the sea Russell??
RussellB[SA]

Post by RussellB[SA] »

Dot wrote:How long are you down by the sea Russell??
Till the 12th :D
Ros20549

Post by Ros20549 »

Hi Dot......We have a wedding in Gippsland on the long weekend in March so packing the van will attend the wedding then just keep going, just going to explore more of the Gippsland coast and the 90mile beach and do a spot of fishing might get as high as Eden NSW. Hope to do a lot of free camping, we did this trip about two years ago but had to cut it short when our little granddaughter Holly (The little ironing lady :lol: :lol: ) was admitted to hospital it was the start of a very ruff 12 months for her. So we hope to find all the little places we missed should be home about early June. Then come July off North so a busy year ahead..

Cheers Ros.
Most people spend their healthy years trying to be wealthy, only to spend their wealthy years trying to be healthy....
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

'Bout time Giuseppe had a change of shampoo - or perhaps bought some - got lots of dandruff falling all over my screen!!

:roll:
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Sssh! Chuck....... you'll make Dot jealous!!!
I don't think you have snow in Chrimbo style which I presume Dot has.
;) ;)
BruceS
Mannum, SA