Season's Greetings

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
homeless

Re: Season's Greetings

Post by homeless »

Merry Xmas from me as well.

Hope you all have a great time and don't get toooo drunk / merry

Regards
Brian
12 × 5 house boat moored at the present in Mannum Waters Marina.
Converting to LiFePo4 for float alone status
Wilbor

Post by Wilbor »

SSAS wrote:
Wilbor wrote:Merry Christmas everyone. Stay safe and watch out for idiots on the road, they're everywhere this time of year

While I can guarantee we won't have a white Christmas up here in NQ it looks like we might just have a wet one :) :) It will keep the temperature down but I will probably be mowing and slashing grass by the end of the week :cry: :cry:

Rob,
Please send excess Wet Stuff to the Qld SE Corner- Worse than Dry here :(
Less than 100mm in 5 months :evil:

I'd love to, we had 133mm here today!!!
Rob
Swagman
WILBOR-TOO
Why I Like Being On Road - Too
PandJ R away

Post by PandJ R away »

Merry Christmas to everyone.

John and Pam
Based on Sunshine Coast QLD with a '92 Toyota Coaster LWB and a 1990 Hilux fitted with an Aussie Traveller Deluxe rooftop.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Wishing everyone a very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.
Don't do anything I wouldn't do.
Enjoy.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Watching carols by candlelight, thought it was time to be serious and wish you all a very happy and safe Xmas. Update for Tippy toe, G took her to the vet today fully expecting her not to be coming home but back she came.. Adjusted her steroids (double) gave her a jab to kick start the dose, and also some extra appetite booster, said she should show some improvement by tonight.. well she has been hyped up pacing around and meowing ++ but not touching her fresh fish rabbit or the special vet foods.. Because my sisters dogs do not like pussies we have had to seperate them into different areas of the house and to top it off the two cats don't get on SOOOOOO have put Tippy toe on the bus for the night. G has just checked on her and she has eaten some food and is on the bed sleeping soundly.. So far so good, have to report to vet on Thurs.. So that is all from me on this subject and Merry christmes to all your animals aka Furkids with much love from our feathered and fur covered kids, Tippy toe, Meow, Pete (little corella) Norm, Nora, (dad and mum galahs) Chris and Kringle, (the baby galahs) :D :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Ros20549

Post by Ros20549 »

Merry Christmas everyone time for bed has been a couple of very big days for us.. Good news from you Dot hope Tippy Toe continues to improve, have a wonderful day tomorrow.

Cheers Ros.
Most people spend their healthy years trying to be wealthy, only to spend their wealthy years trying to be healthy....
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Dottie, Stay away from the cat medicine. The double dose will do you harm if you accidentally ingest them again. :roll: :roll: Be kind to George and the menagerie. Merry Xmas to you and Gman
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Yep, Goodnight everyone.
Gotta go.......... just wouldn't do to get caught waiting up for Santa!!!
Only got one stubby in the fridge........ bet he takes that with him!!
If I lock the door on the slow combustion fireplace that should keep him from taking it?
Merry Christmas everyone!!

Buon Natale a tutti
BruceS
Mannum, SA

T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

A very Merry Christmas to all, have the neibous here for christmas eve drinks and chin wag, now where off to bed so we don't disturb Santa.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Keevo52

Post by Keevo52 »

Merry christmas to all and have a safe 2013

Chris & Glennis
Chris aka Keevo52, Living at Fishing Point Lake Macquarie NSW Husband to Glennis, and now accompanied with our Mini Poodle Coco, wishing we were back on the road in our winnie and toad.