Men & BUYING PRESENTS

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Macca

Men & BUYING PRESENTS

Post by Macca »

Reading the Sunday Mail yesterday & noticed a heated battery operated neck warmer- for arthritis etc etc. Only about $30. Got the blue highlighter pencil & really gave it a good highlight! Asked Bruce if he had finished the paper & all ads (as he usually does) "yes it is in the bin"
"Did you see Harvey Norman's Ad"
"Yes"
"Notice anything different?" "No" Me get the paper & hands to him to have another look. Nothing clicked!!!! Had to show that normally there is not highlighter pen all over the paper! :roll: :roll: :roll:
Hour later "Would you like one?"
"You make the decision dear" He is not a gift buying person by the way. Since I first met him in 1964 birthday/Christmas cards etc have ALWAYS had, in those days, a casket ticket & now scratchits.
Guess what was in our 45th wedding anniversary card yesterday- you got it- scratchits for him to scratch :roll:
Anyway, he takes off down to HN & comes back. "All gone" Missed out again.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
SSAS

Re: Men & BUYING PRESENTS

Post by SSAS »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We men do not stand a chance when it comes to SHOPPING for presents, Christmas and Birthdays or anything else retail!
So we refuse to play- :twisted:
Cheers Scott
Dot

Post by Dot »

Bet he has one Kay just playing possum 8-) Men just play dumb but then again..... :? :? Anyway Kay better they do forget, when we make them feel guilty we get to buy ourselves something better :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

Macca wrote:Reading the Sunday Mail yesterday & noticed a heated battery operated neck warmer- for arthritis etc etc. Only about $30. Got the blue highlighter pencil & really gave it a good highlight! Asked Bruce if he had finished the paper & all ads (as he usually does) "yes it is in the bin"
"Did you see Harvey Norman's Ad"
"Yes"
"Notice anything different?" "No" Me get the paper & hands to him to have another look. Nothing clicked!!!! Had to show that normally there is not highlighter pen all over the paper! :roll: :roll: :roll:
Hour later "Would you like one?"
"You make the decision dear" He is not a gift buying person by the way. Since I first met him in 1964 birthday/Christmas cards etc have ALWAYS had, in those days, a casket ticket & now scratchits.
Guess what was in our 45th wedding anniversary card yesterday- you got it- scratchits for him to scratch :roll:
Anyway, he takes off down to HN & comes back. "All gone" Missed out again.

Well, He tried ................... Didn't he? (Insert emoticon "Ducks for cover")
Steve Williams
http://stevew1945blog.com/

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it.
Oliver Goldsmith. 1728 -1774
Geoff1313

Post by Geoff1313 »

As I say to her indoors.

I don't take hints if you want something then tell me for crying out loud. Then I will know. :!:

How hard is it. :P

Cheers Geoff1313
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

If you feel I have offended you ask me to explain before you press the report button as I do not always word things right.

It seems to me, Dot, that if you have to explain then you haven't sufficiently offended the person! :lol:
Steve Williams
http://stevew1945blog.com/

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it.
Oliver Goldsmith. 1728 -1774
RussellB[SA]

Post by RussellB[SA] »

Geez it's amazing what you can learn on this forum, I looked up "presents", wow was I surprised!

I guess I don't buy presents, where do you get them from? :|
Russell Barter from South Australia AKA "Death on Wheels"
Mitsubishi Challenger towing a Jurgen 2406 Caravan. Its all about fun with friends travelling our great country.
Dot

Post by Dot »

A presents shop Russell :roll: :lol: (what's the weather like down there ?)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
RussellB[SA]

Post by RussellB[SA] »

Dot wrote:A presents shop Russell :roll: :lol: (what's the weather like down there ?)
Cool to cold without cardi even with 3 or 4 red wines!

:)
Russell Barter from South Australia AKA "Death on Wheels"
Mitsubishi Challenger towing a Jurgen 2406 Caravan. Its all about fun with friends travelling our great country.