Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Helen Grose

Re: Good morning daily

Post by Helen Grose »

Happy Anniversary Bob and Robin Today off to Wodonga

Hope you all have a great day Nice little storm yesterday pm
HTFFBO Helen take care 🙂
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Morning all some rain yesterday, not much. Water leak fixed now to fill the hole and relay pavers.

Had the foot checked out yesterday and managed to stay out of a remit to hospital. Will continue with the oral antibiotics for another week.

Echo test on the heart today so another social visit.

Safe travellin and have fun cheers Robert
bob r

Post by bob r »

Good Morning everyone
Can see a few star's out there this morning
Yesty was showers most of the day 10 mil in the gauge at beer o'clock.

Bob
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Morning Bob n everyone.
Same here with the showers but bugga all in the gauge :evil: we do need some good rain.
And a clear sky outside wont do any raining. 8-)
Biggest thing I done yesterday was my morning walk :D :D
We (her and me) had a video thingy with the bloke that owns the motorhome I'm interested in. I think it will be what we/her have been thinking of, so now a waiting time till I can get away to see it in person...12th of April is the earliest I can get away because of doctor's appointments and such :evil: :evil: Time goes slow when your waiting :D
The aircon people are due today...Plus the Office of Fair Trading got in touch yesterday and emailed me a signed copy of the councils form 15...so things are on the go regarding the shed...now just need the council to mail me the start button :lol: I email the document to them ....but...councils work slower than the average.
Keep safe.
Bernie.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Good morning everyone. We had a bit of early rain here yesty but bugga all since. Everything needs a decent drink occasionally. Looks like a nice day ahead, the currawongs are all full of their morning song.
It's bin day at Tanks place. Have a great day everybody. Safe travels.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

supersparky wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:31 am Good morning everyone. We had a bit of early rain here yesty but bugga all since. Everything needs a decent drink occasionally. Looks like a nice day ahead, the currawongs are all full of their morning song.
It's bin day at Tanks place. Have a great day everybody. Safe travels.
"tanks" here---I'm up and allready sitting at the front window with a cuppa waiting and watching.
The temp is 22c and the sky is still dark. I'll have another look after breakfast.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Morning folks 2 days and the weekend free will try and finish the fridge install today and then a good clean inside the van.

Still have to fix the hole in the front to get the van out. Have fun folks cheers Robert
301A24BB-4CE7-4F1E-8F09-34074C2AA2BB.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Macca

Post by Macca »

Good morning with one of my occasional posts. Have basically been without our car during the day as we got our unofficial 3rd daughter and hubby off plane from Townsville on Sat then took them to St Vincent's hosp to see her Mum from Bundy who had open heart surgery. Stacey & Sean took our car daily after that to visit then we took them to their unit prior to a 3 day cruise Bris to Bris. He taking our car for service this morning then wheel alignment this afternoon, getting these type of things attended to prior to his no driving for 6 weeks from 29th, after his new knee installed.
Hope you all well. Stay safe from B and K.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Back on deck after the eye jabs Tuesday afternoon, the right eye hurt all day yesterday but seems to have come good today, so back to work.
Just the bus never ending job and a few smaller jobs to arrive, fix and send on their way before the Easter trip to Strath for the Kombi Club Bus Stop event, hope to have the Hino floor ready for laying the new fake timber floor by the weekend and then I can check it over for the long trip, then find out what the Kombi needs fixing so it will start every time .... not the place to have Kombi die and have 80 people giving 101 ideas on what the problem is :lol: Might even give them both a wash ..... if time permits of course ;)

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Good morning everyone. No rain here to report. Nothing much else happening either. Good grass growing weather. Have a top day everybody. Safe travels.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.