Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
supersparky

Re: Good morning daily

Post by supersparky »

Good morning everyone. It was too hot to get up to much yesty. All the beaches and foreshores were packed early on.
Might try making some Anzac biscuits this morning.
Have a great day everybody. Safe travels.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Morning folks belated birthday for the Granddaughter and son in law yesterday as last weekends barbecue had to be cancelled.

Waiting to take our Darwin friend to hospital for a 3.5 scan so she has an exciting morning.

Nothing else planed for this weekend. Cheers Robert
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Morning all we went to Southport The kids all had a good old BBQ on a beach Missed all the guff on television so a good time was had
A slight improvement for Dot she is waiting to hear back from Dr I hope it's today so they can treat her Get better soon mate
Shopping day today
Have a great day HTFFBO Helen take care 🙂
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

Morning all.

Looks like a lovely day here today.

Booked Phoenix into the vet. He's gone deaf, so hoping it might just be dirty ears.
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

jon_d wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:17 am Morning all.

Looks like a lovely day here today.

Booked Phoenix into the vet. He's gone deaf, so hoping it might just be dirty ears.
Or ignoring you.

PeterH
PeterH
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

Good morfternoon, 17*, cloudy and quite windy here on the coast of Abu Dhabi at 9:15am. We have a tour of Dubai planned for tomorrow but nothing for today.

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

Or ignoring you.
Good point Peter. However, hungry? walk? doesn't even get a look.

Got some drops and stuff to help clean his ears. Hopefully, he'll be right in 2 weeks time.
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Morning folks will be another warm one today. Yesterday had around 34c at our place and over 40c while waiting for our friend at St Andrews hospitial.
Mainly it is the dry air affecting me.

Daughter was singing at a winery in McLaren Vale yesterday evening but too hot to sit out side so stayed home with the AC on. Still not fixed under warranty starting to have doubts about Mitsubishi Heavy Industries quality.

Nothing planned my end so take car3. Robert
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Good morning.
I'm having the same problems with our main aircon Robert. It's under warranty but getting someone to come fix it is the problem...the code says it's a faulty 4 way valve. :evil:
We have sorta overcome it...I have two window rattlers in the back bedrooms, so with them on 22* and two portable fans in the hall we get the cool flow down to the living room. Crude but it works. :D ;) , I have to keep the "boss" cool.
I didn't get up to anything exciting yesterday. Cept for domestics duties :D :D
I'll have to clean up the patio of stuff today number one son is coming out to see us on Sunday.
Thanks for the snippets of info Helen.
Keep doing it...safely.
Bernie.
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Bernie new ducted system and when installer contacted them and he described the problem they said the control board know fault. Had go through them then you have to tell the local bloke who contacts Brisbane who tells him again. Comes back no control board and it is a known problem.

Cheers Robert