Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
bob r

Re: Good morning daily

Post by bob r »

Morning all the weather has been great last few days hope it continues
I broke the rules of the nuffin club yesty....got the mower out did about 2 acres might do the rest today.
Then i can rejoin.

Bob
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Good morning everyone. Its a beautiful sunny morning here as well. But the man says that we have more rain coming from Wednesday. Terrie will be home later this evening, so I had better do some housework. Have a great day everybody, safe travels if you are out and about.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---
Where is Bernie Q, I hope he is not stuck up on the roof of the "TANK".
It's not like him to be this late checking in.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Good morning!
Keith, Bernie is on the previous page! Sneaky fella that Bernie! ;)
BruceS
Mannum, SA

T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Pity about the Bunnies mistaking a crowd trumpet for the full time siren 5 mins before half time :roll:

Parramatta will have to work on frustrating Cleary so he does something stupid like last time and gets sent off, and Mitch Moses will have to get over his nerves so he returns to that pin point kicking he is capable of doing every time.

More jobs turned up today, so my few days of rest .... that just turned into other work, are over and back to the grind.

We are getting a lot of work now that involves poorly thought out solar and poorly thought out drop in lithium battery set ups that want us to "Just sort it out please, no one else seems to have a clue and you were recommended by a lot of people that you have sorted their systems for them" and "I want it to work and you have the best reputation for quality work and system back up"

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Good morning people :)
I got my nuffin status reinstalled yesterday :D was a good day.
Might have a look around today to see what else nuffin I can do :lol:
Not much else went on...
I don't know what page I'm on today Keith ;)
Keep safe.
Bernie.
bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning everyone got the mowing finished yesty
I am back to doin nuffin today....well until Robyn gets out of bed. :?

Bob
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Well I disappear then poof I am back some times I wake up then it's time to sleep again
I have not read yet what is happening but I hope all is well with in your world Have a great day HTFFBO Helen take care
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Late good morning from me. Terrie got back late last night, so my nuffin club membership is just about to go. Even though I spent most of yesty cleaning and washing.
Going to try and drill out a broken bolt in the block of the Winny this arvo. Then maybe weld up the broken bracket. At least that's the current plan. Have a top rest of yhe day everyone. Safe travels if you are out and about.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

supersparky wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:05 pm Late good morning from me. Terrie got back late last night, so my nuffin club membership is just about to go. Even though I spent most of yesty cleaning and washing.
Going to try and drill out a broken bolt in the block of the Winny this arvo. Then maybe weld up the broken bracket. At least that's the current plan. Have a top rest of yhe day everyone. Safe travels if you are out and about.
Denpending how far down the end of the broken stud is, you might be better off to weld on the end of the broken stud .... if you have enough sticking out, put a nut that slips over the stud in place and weld the stud to that ..... it might just break off at the weld the first time, but the second time, the stud usually comes out because the repeated welding expends and then shrinks the stud and it will unscrew.
Don't for get to turn off the solar, disconnect the batteries, all of them, and you might want to connect a light bulb between the positive and negative terminals you now have hanging free .... not the battery posts ;) :lol:
If you do have to drill it out, make sure you have access to a "recoil" kit for the appropriate size bolt and thread. then you can tap the hole that ended up going off centre to a larger size using the recoil tap in the kit and than add a stainless steel thread insert to bring the hole back to the size you require ..... a lesson learnt for many yrs of experience :oops:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO