beware the mozzies

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
madiesmum

beware the mozzies

Post by madiesmum »

hi everyone, love the snow by the way.

last night i got a mozzie bite. nothing new about that really we all get them and all know how to deal with them.

however this one last night was right on a varecoise (sp??) vein. OMG that was the most painful thing ever and the swelling was huge. was even painful to walk on.

on waking this morning the pain and swelling had just about gone but now it looks like a big bruise.

so if you have excrutiating pain that is probably what it is and stingoes goes a long way in relieving it.
love anne-marie xx
hino am100 - big red bus
'unfortunately the unexpected is not predictable'
http://annemariebuttigieg.myneways.com. ... /Home.aspx
"Do the best you can, until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.!"
BruceS
Site Admin

Re: beware the mozzies

Post by BruceS »

Morning AM.
Did you kill him while he was on the job?
I've heard it's only the pregnant female mozzies that bite.
I've found if I just shoo them away I get less itching than if I wack them.
Mozzies never worry me that much but those darn midges kill me.
How did the presents go. All meet the approval?
Happy little vegemite now....
BruceS
Mannum, SA

madiesmum

Post by madiesmum »

admin wrote:Morning AM.
Did you kill him while he was on the job? no
I've heard it's only the pregnant female mozzies that bite. thats right
I've found if I just shoo them away I get less itching than if I wack them. aeroguard is great lol. last night was only out a few mins
Mozzies never worry me that much but those darn midges kill me.
How did the presents go. All meet the approval? pressies for little one went down well. big one yet to open hers.
Happy little vegemite now.... mummy gets to open hers today from the big one too. yesterday from mum some pillows for bus so i dont leave home without them again. lol and a grill plate for the butane burner.
love anne-marie xx
hino am100 - big red bus
'unfortunately the unexpected is not predictable'
http://annemariebuttigieg.myneways.com. ... /Home.aspx
"Do the best you can, until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.!"
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

Bbq mozzie?
Wilbor

Post by Wilbor »

Coolabah1au wrote:Bbq mozzie?
The Mozzies are that big up here we use a spit roast :)
Rob
Swagman
WILBOR-TOO
Why I Like Being On Road - Too
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Eat lots of bananas, keeps the mozzies and sandflies at bay, they eat someone else :lol:
It's the rude buggers I hate, they don't sharpen their biter thing and feel like a march fly when they hit. Don't like the smart arsed one's either, they buzz around your ears and face when you've had one too many and then move back to watch you slap yourself up the side of the head just a tad harder than required to actually kill a mozzie :twisted: :roll:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

T1 Terry wrote:Eat lots of bananas, keeps the mozzies and sandflies at bay, they eat someone else :lol:
It's the rude buggers I hate, they don't sharpen their biter thing and feel like a march fly when they hit. Don't like the smart arsed one's either, they buzz around your ears and face when you've had one too many and then move back to watch you slap yourself up the side of the head just a tad harder than required to actually kill a mozzie :twisted: :roll:

T1, the visual for that had me LMFAO. I know that feeling. I hope everyone had a day.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Does that mean you are now a lesbian nuisance :lol: :roll: :shock:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote:Does that mean you are now a lesbian nuisance :lol: :roll: :shock:
:? it wasn't me taking photos of schnauzers Dottie ;)
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

Wasn't asking you Terry I was ref to AM and her mozzie bite :lol: :lol: And it wasn't me that took that pic, it was Anacondaman George. :roll:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.