Whatdidjaget4christmas?

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Whatdidjaget4christmas?

Post by T1 Terry »

Tell all here, the good, the 'what were they thinking' and the 'you will pay for that' stuff you got this year.

I'll start, mine was all good so I is a happy chappy.
I got a shitte load of dark chocolate coated ginger 8-) , a well advertised favourite of mine, good seats for a Rodriguez concert :D 8-), the last 2 DVD sets in the Red Dawf series :D :geek: , a Black & Decker 18v chainsaw :D , a back support for my 'puter chair and a neck support/heat pack and so good, a 32gb stick with my favourite type of TV shows, SiFi :ugeek: , a Mr Happy T shirt :D and Ginger Beard fiery Ginger beer 8-), every one a winner, it was a top christmas this year. I think we all learnt to make it well known just what we wanted but a reasonable range to pick from so we didn't know exactly what we were getting, just crossed our fingers, margaret and I enjoy the same taste in music (mostly) so concert tickets or show tickets are proven winner

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
madiesmum

Re: Whatdidjaget4christmas?

Post by madiesmum »

two pillows for the bus and a little grill plate for the butane burner and some canisters for it from mum and dad. my oldest got me a sandwich toaster thingy and madie made me a picture at school.
love anne-marie xx
hino am100 - big red bus
'unfortunately the unexpected is not predictable'
http://annemariebuttigieg.myneways.com. ... /Home.aspx
"Do the best you can, until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.!"
RussellB[SA]

Post by RussellB[SA] »

The Hornblower series on DVD.

Don't care what's on TV now!

:P
Russell Barter from South Australia AKA "Death on Wheels"
Mitsubishi Challenger towing a Jurgen 2406 Caravan. Its all about fun with friends travelling our great country.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Sounds like you did well too AM, I think I still have the pictures my kids made me at school for christmas.
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

We don't do gifts, too commercial, we do birthdays instead.. For xmas we just eat drink and be merry merry merry. :D x
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Jim

Post by Jim »

My gift was to send a gift to support a worker in an undeveloped country. Don't need "things" - just the knowledge that I have helped someone!
PandJ R away

Post by PandJ R away »

We ae visiting the Melbourne part fo the family so we had 'fake' Christmas in Caloundra before we left. Some might see this as two Christmas's. Easy to take any which way.

Santa brought Pam a rechargable LED Lenser headlight and a NAS hard drive for the movies etc and me a husky chainsaw.

Santas a good fellow alright.

Pam and John
Based on Sunshine Coast QLD with a '92 Toyota Coaster LWB and a 1990 Hilux fitted with an Aussie Traveller Deluxe rooftop.
Last Resort

Post by Last Resort »

Ah... the best pressie eva......
Because No.2 couldn't shop before chrissie because of the surgery, our bank balance is much healthier...... :lol: :twisted:
So all the 17 neices & nephews, + the Outlaw and Grandmother, got lollies only...... :twisted:
Geez, I like shopping........ Cowboy Style........ :o :twisted:
TigerMK1

Post by TigerMK1 »

I got the very best christmas present anyone could get. Three of my grandchildren visited and I had a lovley time with them. I expect some pictures of the other 2 far away at present. :D :D :D
madiesmum

Post by madiesmum »

oh i also got to cuddle my brand new great neice too. 9 weeks old and sooo cute and cuddley.
love anne-marie xx
hino am100 - big red bus
'unfortunately the unexpected is not predictable'
http://annemariebuttigieg.myneways.com. ... /Home.aspx
"Do the best you can, until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.!"