HI From WA

Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
jamglor

Re: HI From WA

Post by jamglor »

Hi Kappy
Welcome aboard the forum , you'll get to meet some really nice people on here (some strange ones as well :lol: :lol: )
You'll also be able to get a lot of info if needed about almost anything to do with motor homing.
I knew a Kappy a few years ago who had a couple of chats to me about pulling my head in (not the one in the same are you ( C'von era))

Jamie
Jamie & Glori
We would rather live with the knowledge that we lived part of our dream than none of it
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

haha... Did you do it Jamie? Never learn will ya?? lol
There are or used to be a couple of forums where most people get into strife ... often!!
(ask Terry?) lol
I think it's more to do with the forum that the people who use it/them.
Hi to Glori too!!
Wishing you well! (from Wendy as well!)
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Dot

Post by Dot »

Oh could I tell some Jamie stories :) :) but I won't (just now) :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Kappy

Post by Kappy »

jamglor wrote:Hi Kappy
Welcome aboard the forum , you'll get to meet some really nice people on here (some strange ones as well :lol: :lol: )
You'll also be able to get a lot of info if needed about almost anything to do with motor homing.
I knew a Kappy a few years ago who had a couple of chats to me about pulling my head in (not the one in the same are you ( C'von era))

Jamie
Hi Jamie,

I have some fond and interesting memories of the Pilbara and the Gascoyne area and some I prefer I didn't have that's life , but in any event certainly had some time in Carnavaron and to my memory there was only one Kappy.

I hope the your memory that seems to be better than mine wasn't too unpleasant, or maybe it was just a friendly chat that made a difference, I certainly hope so.

In my travels I intend to do a bit of SA, maybe we can catch up and have a friendly chat.lol.

Cheers
Kappy
Last edited by Kappy on Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers

Kappy

Growing older is inevitable, growing up is optional.
Dot

Post by Dot »

:) :) Dear ol Jamie is a cuddly little pussy now these days Kappy and there is a lot of us in SA so lets know when you are in the State, always ready for a get together. ( will you have you got a big freezer on board) :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Kappy

Post by Kappy »

Dot,

Got a whole of stuff rattling around my head and I don't pick her up till tomorrow.

I guess I will fine tune everything as needed.

Cheers
Kappy
PS
When I attempted a quoted reply I got a warning message, any clues on that, so I did a quick reply instead.
Cheers

Kappy

Growing older is inevitable, growing up is optional.
jamglor

Post by jamglor »

BruceS wrote:haha... Did you do it Jamie? Never learn will ya?? lol
There are or used to be a couple of forums where most people get into strife ... often!!
(ask Terry?) lol
I think it's more to do with the forum that the people who use it/them.
Hi to Glori too!!
Wishing you well! (from Wendy as well!)
Yeah I was a bit of a yahoo as the old man would say but it was all harmless fun back then do it now and more than likely end up in a cell.
Glori says hi to you both.
Kappy you and the rest of the boys there in the mid 80s were always good to me ( and that bloody Haines) keep me in line especially when the old man and old girl were away. Hard life when you lived behind the jail ??
Jamie & Glori
We would rather live with the knowledge that we lived part of our dream than none of it
bagmaker

Post by bagmaker »

Kappy wrote:Dot,

Got a whole of stuff rattling around my head and I don't pick her up till tomorrow.

I guess I will fine tune everything as needed.

Cheers
Kappy
PS
When I attempted a quoted reply I got a warning message, any clues on that, so I did a quick reply instead.
Take as many tools as you can (Are you flying there?) to your baggage limit, including zipties and multimeter :D
Better to be looking at them than looking for them
Don't trust the fuel gauge
First chance pack a fuel filter and keep on board
First chance keep spare oil on board
Take 2 days longer than you think you should, why not?
Wikicamps is a handy app for somewhere to stop
Fuelspy is a handy app for cheaper fills
there are a number of apps for checking speedo against GPS
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Kappy.... Jamie is now back in WA ... he just hasn't updated his profile yet!
Bagmaker I may be wrong but I think Kappy is also in WA and his soon-to-be rig is also over there somewhere?
Agree with the tools ... first trip out will be the testing one for sure! Especially if it's been sitting for some time!
BruceS
Mannum, SA

jamglor

Post by jamglor »

Sorry Bruce
have updated profile back to Geraldton not SA
Jamie & Glori