Another new member.

Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
Neil

Another new member.

Post by Neil »

Hi there, Neil here travelling with my better half - Lynne.

We recently (2 weeks ago) drove from Pinjarra WA where we had sold our previous caravan privately, to Mildura where we picked up our new Jayco Silverline 21-64-3 :D

It is only a little over a week old now and is being currently gutted in Mannum SA to upgrade the battery system and to fit solar panels.

Whilst here I have fitted a Belief Diesel Heater procured from Tasmania and a SOG kit to the onboard toilet.

On Monday next week we are booked in to have a Fujitsu 2.5kw Split System (domestic type) Air Conditioner fitted. I ordered the van to come from the factory without a rooftop a/c fitted with this in mind. I also specc'd an extended drawbar to enable the compressor to be fitted on there.

Once these jobs are completed we can really begin the first trip with this van visiting family at Bacchus Marsh, Lakes Entrance, Bateman Bay then to Gold Coast. While there we are getting Privacy Screens and a Skirt fitted to the awning and roller awnings to the kitchen and bedroom windows.

We will then have a few weeks exploring some warmer country before arriving at Bathurst by October 6th. Those that know why will know why! :D

From there we will mosey back to WA arriving early November.

Anyway, I only meant to say "Hello" not earbash you....Hello all.

Cheers Neil
Everything will be ok in the end, if everything is not ok then it is not the end!
BruceS
Site Admin

Re: Another new member.

Post by BruceS »

Hi Neil & Lynne,
Sorry I took a while to OK your post. I was doing the Windows 10 upgrade.
It all went OK but did take some time to do.
You're lucky you're in the workshop at present to get out of the winds!
Welcome to the forum & keep us informed of your progress.
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Mrcoolabah1au

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

Hi nice toget to know you the shed a bit noisy with that wind blowing :lol: :lol: :lol:
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Guess T1 only wants people with diesel heaters there to warm the shed..............?
Bernie .
Welcome to the forum .
Dot

Post by Dot »

Hi Neil & Lynne,
welcome to the forum. So if you are at T1's do not take any notice of the gossip he may tell you about certain people. :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

How's the time away Dot ? having fun.
Bernie .
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

This forum is amazing, just one post and we seem so close that we actually know you both :lol: No mozzies in the workshop now and the sounds and smell of the airport runway greet you as you walk through the door
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Noggins

Post by Noggins »

Hi there
About time you came over from the dark side , where I will admit I do drop a line or two sometimes.
Did the delivery go OK for T1 ? Hope it didn't have to go under Lyn's feet :lol:

Ron
Much that passes as idealism is disguised hatred or disguised love of power.

Ignorance is Liberating
You're not restricted by facts or knowledge.
You're a Free Person and, as such, able to form your own conclusions.
Dot

Post by Dot »

OMG don't tell us you are an acquaintance of Neils? poor fella. Speaking of deliveries, hey Terry don't leave town before you find that parcel for me..
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Noggins wrote:Hi there
About time you came over from the dark side , where I will admit I do drop a line or two sometimes.
Did the delivery go OK for T1 ? Hope it didn't have to go under Lyn's feet :lol:

Ron
Haven't figured out how to get an output from them yet, I tried just plugging it in and taking measurements across the big tabs but nothing, so there must be some signal in required to get an output, I'm guessing via the small pins. So they are sitting by the charging bench waiting for a few spare brain cells to devote a bit of look and see technology to the problem :lol: A pin out diagram would be handy, you don't happen to have one of them do you Ron :D
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO