Hi to all from Wagga

Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
grumpyian

Hi to all from Wagga

Post by grumpyian »

Hi guys & gals
Ian & Bev here, just joining the party have been lurking in the dark for a couple of years, thought we should come into the light. Have been vanning for just two years have a 09 Jayco Sterling 24ft with a Jeep GC overland as tug. Have done a few mods to van from info I have picked up from here and the other place many thanks to all the kind folks that share their knowledge. Next job Lithium! think I might just have a lead on where I can get all the good oil. Looking forward to meeting many on our travels have been known to have a cool drink or three. Next trip is to Port Lincoln for Xmas will have to leave soon if I am going to make without rushing, just not sure which way go this time.
Cheers I&B
Some might say I am grumpy but they just don't know me, or I haven't got a drink yet :cry:
BruceS
Site Admin

Re: Hi to all from Wagga

Post by BruceS »

Welcome to the forum Ian & Bev!
Good to have you onboard.
Could be good beach weather around Port Lincoln around Christmas time..... take plenty of suncream!
I'm guessing if you're going from Wagga to Port Augutta you'll be skipping across from Morgan to the Brook or something?
If you do happen to swing a bit more South (Mannum?) I'm sure you'd be most welcome for that coldie or two!
BruceS
Mannum, SA

grumpyian

Post by grumpyian »

Thanks Bruce
ex Lincoln boy a life time ago, now we like to spend some time in Lincoln National Park or any beach camp just to break up the visit with the rellies.
Have traveled to Morgan and up many times, might just head south to vic coast and follow till some where then up to PA so you wont have to ask me twice I am there. Need to have a chat with that other fellow any way re next job on van.
Some might say I am grumpy but they just don't know me, or I haven't got a drink yet :cry:
Dot

Post by Dot »

Hi Ian & Bev. Enjoy your time here, there are many here that also enjoy one or three coldies..
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

WHO ???
Bernie.
Dot

Post by Dot »

See Ian I told you there were one or three here and one just posted~~:)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Welcome to the forum Ian & Bev, hope you have a thick skin regarding the odd crack about Jeeps :lol: Looking forward to your visit and sharing a few cool drinks. Ask as many and varied questions as you like, no nasty attacks from the armchair over here and we hope it will stay that way.

T1 Terry & Margaret
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

There are two types of people in the world: Those who criticize Jeeps and those who own them. :lol: :lol:
Steve Williams
http://stevew1945blog.com/

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it.
Oliver Goldsmith. 1728 -1774
grumpyian

Post by grumpyian »

Thanks Dot
I might need to get a list of those that drink and love their Jeeps and visit them first, then meet the others.
Terry I sure hope you don't mind Jeep owners, cause you are on the list to visit going thru then on the way home. think I read you were booking March hope you can pencil me in somewhere. By the way Bruce, Terry what did hapen to that missing post?

Think I am going to enjoy my time here
I&B
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Yeah, there's more than yourself wondering about the missing post/thread. Gotta wonder if Julian is partly behind it too...
Easier to just move on & let them to continue being ^#@$*!
Gotta feel for those who ARE looking for certain info.
BruceS
Mannum, SA