Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Dot

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Dot »

Deborah Councils are just all wannabees and do nothing apart from think of $$ or perks in their pockets.
I am going to have a few days off as my Drs are trying to get me into hosp for more IV stuff I am just so exhausted from being exhausted so I am going to just do nothing and see how rest rest and lots of water does. Trust you all will behave yourselves, Goodnight everyone for the next few nights. xx :D :D P.S. HTFFBO is sweating the hairs off her legs due to the temperature in Carnarvon but she's ok See yus soon xx
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Hi Dot take it easy girl and best to the three of you. Cheers Robert
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Thinking of you Dot. Take care xxxx

Too cold to do much today. I think we are starting to feel older too. So stayed inside for much of the day and did a bit of administrivia on the computer and paid bills. grrr.

night all xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Keep snoozing Dot xxxx

Did very little today. It feels like it could snow, with the westerly winds blowing icicles across the lake at us. I did fire up the kiln and start another winter nighty, so the day was sort of busy, but not very exciting.

night all xxx
Deborah

Shirley

Post by Shirley »

The westerly wind certainly was cold y'day Deborah & it did try to rain, at one time I thought it might hail.
Shirley & Bruce.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

First frost this morning... had to cover our new Dwarf Jacaranda with frost cloth, which will stay on virtually the whole of winter.
Fortunately it’s designed to let light in, so it’s safe to say on semi-permanently.
Sitting here waiting anxiously for the arrival of Son-&-Heir and partner... staying overnight en route to Sydney for partner’s 40th celebration. 😀 Two tickets to ‘Hamilton’!
ETA 22:00ish.
Looks like a very late night in the offing...
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dotty, being good and resting , keep it up xxxx

Gee Shirley, you were lucky to get a drop of rain. We saw none of that, just froze to death. It's almost as cold now, but at least the wind has dropped a lot.

Today we were rudely woken by a very early phone call. Never good on a Sunday, right? Wrong. It was the kiln man. "If you want your new kiln, collect it today or wait 10 days until we come back from holidays." We skiddaddled over to his shop, took three hours to drive there and collect it. Then we had a lot of fiddling around to actually get the 80 kilo kiln into my shed and in a place that would work. It takes up more space than I thought it would. So far, I have put the first of five layers of kiln wash onto the kiln floor and the new shelves. I have left the old kiln cooking away tonight, so the heat should dry the shelves ready for the next coat/s tomorrow.

good night all xxx
Deborah

RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Hi Deborah interested in see some photos as you set up the new kiln, good luck with the operating cheers Robert
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot XXXX and a few hugs as well

Robert, the pics are not that exciting.
IMG_1947.JPG
IMG_1946.JPG
IMG_1949.JPG
Just a black box that had a cubed foot of space inside for me to heat up and do magic tricks in.

We have had a lot of wind and rain damage to our roses. THis climbing rose had 25 roses on the one stem and snapped off in the wind. Many of them are still tiny buds, so it's hard to imagine there being 25 on it. But it is beautiful . I rarely bring roses inside, cause they seem to last longer on the bush. But as this one was snapped, it had to come in for a drink.
IMG_1943.JPG
It's a medical week for us. So not a lot of shed activity will be happening. Another coat of kiln wash to shelves and base and another bowl in the old kiln is going well. Seems like that is about all that is happening here. Flu shots tomorrow, so another day out of the lair.
sleep tight vegemites. xxx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Deborah

RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Thanks Deborah always interested in looking at things I have not seen before cheers Robert