Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Dot

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Dot »

Had a productive day (sort of) G fixed the loo roof vent in the bus, and also took the bashed up mirror to bits. I did some more plant repotting and some weed spraying around the place. All the clothing and linen has been washed and now back in the bus ready to be put away ready to take off again. I noted before the race today the person was telling us we should learn the language of the land and follow their laws???? WTF no apologies for my confusion of where I was / am. Time for some tidying up then an early night. Take care everyone. Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Riverland x
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Riverlander

Post by Riverlander »

Hi Dot. Have been down the south-east for a few days. A hell of a lot of vans on the move down there. All the camps and caravan parks full. Just about glad to get home again to the piece and quiet. Both still doing OK. Lost our 15 year old fluffy cat so just down to Miss Evie now. Grape harvest starting to get into full swing .
Cheers John and Faye
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot was that and adventure or a misadventure? I also think too much information. xxxx

I posted last night, but it disappeared. We had a brilliant sales day yesterday and today it was woeful. Can never pick em. The biggest sales have been in old wine bottles, turned into cheese boards. The tally so far is three wine bottles. Truly did not anticipate that. The profit is very good on those, so all happy there. I rebuilt a plate in the kiln in the last week of firing. Lo and behold, it was the plate that I sold today. The rebuild was worth the firing and I had added an extra few dollars to the price to cover the kiln work!

Hope you are all well and enjoying your weekends.
nighty night xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

jon_d wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:40 pm twas me Keith.

It will help balance the gut bacteria. Good fighting evil. A battle happening like no other.
A bit like the Russian Tzars, for control of the gas pipeline.
And a nice citrus type taste as well. Thanks for the info on it.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Nice pleasant day. More plant care, had to put the bug suppressing stuff around the indoor plants as the bugs from the potting mix was letting the bugs go mad making webs everywhere the plants were. Watched the cars today good one Gizzy, so many changes to get used to. Geeze that boy has a real gift. Looking on the truck / bus wrecking sites and can't find side mirrors at all. what do they call them?? Good one Deborah with good sales. Shirley did the kids have a go in the new kayak? Poor old Robert not Bob is now in the hosp for treatment for Cellulitis of his foot , nasty thing that. get well soon and keep the foot up. Tanks you can also get the capsules that are the same as Yukult and need no fridge (Chemist usually has them). Keep safe everyone. Time for bed e buys so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight RnB x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Night Dot dam pain around the ankle woke me up giving me hell. Will find out more thi# morning. Cheers Robert
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Dot the old/new found canoe, hasn’t been properly checked yet, so yet to go in the water, Nathan was using my kayak, it has two rod holder places.
Shirley & Bruce.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Perfect day weather wise, pulled out most of the lavender plants as they were looking draggled and dead in the center so out they came but what to replace them with??My Hoyas are growing like the triffids but still no flowers. Had a little chat to my M8 in NZ this arvo She told me she made a cash offer for a place she saw down south the offer was $2.72 mill and the owners said no they wanted $2.75mill and they were waiting to see if someone else got finance so she told them to forget her one and only offer. How silly can you get turning down cash these days? Watched the show Botched tonight, what is the problem with the yanks? they swear like troopers and every sex act in films yet when they show surgical things such as breast ops they fuzz out the nipples but ONLY on the females, the men's implants (chest) are shown in full incl nipples??? What is the big deal with a nipple :lol: :?: Take care everyone all sickies rest and keep fluids up. Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Chuck x :D
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Try newer, more resilient varies of lavender Dot. They seem like they like your place, just remember to soft prune them every six months and they will stay supple and flower most of the year. xxxx

Yesterday, the rain was very heavy and the wind was frozen. Being in their right minds, the people stayed in bed. We made dismal sales and the full total for the weekend was $5 less than we made last year at this event. Not too unhappy with that.

Today was a rest day, did a couple of op shops and went out to the RSL for lunch. Very nice meal and had a small tub of yoghurt for dinner. Tomorrow we will head down to Armidale showgrounds and the whole scmozzle will start all over again.

night all xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

Try this Dot. Handy to hand out sprigs on Anzac Day.
Rosemary is regarded as the "remembrance" sprig. It thrives in the hot, dry, South Australian summers. If there is a long, dry spell and the plant starts to look thirsty then give it some water.
Rosemary can be planted as part of a garden bed and will happily receive water when you water the garden, but it generally does better with a little less water. It is too late to cut sprigs for this Anzac Day but plant some at the Block also for next year.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.