Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Chuck

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Chuck »

Morning Dot,

Apologies for the late reply... just got back from my gym...twice weekly for 30 mins each. No, not building any part of me but more like reducing what is already there - still. Slow but possibly effective. Time will tell.

xx
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, I agree with Keith. Nothing can kill a rosemary plant. Hope your other plants are behaving themselves. xxxx

Keith, maybe plan to have your own uber driver living close by.

We had a good drive to Armidale and set up went very well. A few showers started up after we had most of the setting up done, so no complaints.
It's back to freezing here, but the days will be warm again. Not unhappy with that.

There seem to be a lot of caravans, buses, whizzbangs and campervans around us. This is meant to be a showground with a limit of 18 vehicles and there are a lot more than that here.

goodnight all xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Still waiting to see the doctors about the MRI and what is the next course of action. During the morning rounds I now suspect. Having more antibiotics dripping into me and after that hopefully some sleep. Take care all good night Dot and Mr G. Robert
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

RobertNotBob wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:28 pm Still waiting to see the doctors about the MRI and what is the next course of action. During the morning rounds I now suspect. Having more antibiotics dripping into me and after that hopefully some sleep. Take care all good night Dot and Mr G. Robert
"tanks" here---
Robert, get well.
They won't let you go home while you have a drip hanging out of your arm.
I tried that up here at Dysart Hospital and it didn't work. My reasoning was that I could walk around my own home as well as I could walk around the hospital with the bag on a drip stand. No way !!!
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Dot

Post by Dot »

After a good laughing session watching the Holy Grail (Monty Python) again I am sure I saw a high heeled shoe on the cow that was thrown off the castle wall ??? or was I laughing so much my tears were making things fuzzy? Also watched the replay of the Boys on Bikes, :lol: Tanks I have got rosemary growing but I will try the other lavenders might try white and pink ones, have transplanted 6 of the gardenias I grew from cuttings and they are doing well. :D Heading to Murray Bridge tomorrow to get a new vent for the bus toilet, George had tried to fix it but not to be. That means the big green shed will get a visit. Have just about got the bus restocked again, just the floor to mop out. Hope all the sickies are improving and the ones awaiting treatments are doing ok.Chuck, what are you trying to bulk up at the gym :?: ;) . Bed time so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Bernie x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Macca

Post by Macca »

Chuckie probably past trying to bulk whatever you are thinking about Dot!
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
Dot

Post by Dot »

Macca wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:39 am Chuckie probably past trying to bulk whatever you are thinking about Dot!
:lol: :lol:
Wrote a big spiel and it went MIA so I shall just say Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Macca x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, so many things disappear into the ether. My writing has gone once tonight, so I'm typing quick to try to beat it. :lol: :lol: xxxx

Rest day, with visits to our regular op shops. Found a couple of bowls that will make good kiln moulds, can't complain about that. Had a yummo lunch in a pub, so dinner was not really a big event (a crumpet each).

Then we did a small grocery shop and the checkout lady was super generous with the lego brick things. She gave us a couple of handfuls instead of the one that we were entitled to. We will have to get a fancy postage bag now to send them onto our youngest grandy. When she receives the surprise pack, I think we will be the grandparentals of her year.

We sussed out where we can vote out of area, but not open until next week. Bummer. We will do that on Monday.

nighty night xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Dot wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:33 am After a good laughing session watching the Holy Grail (Monty Python) again I am sure I saw a high heeled shoe on the cow that was thrown off the castle wall ??? or was I laughing so much my tears were making things fuzzy? Also watched the replay of the Boys on Bikes, :lol: Tanks I have got rosemary growing but I will try the other lavenders might try white and pink ones, have transplanted 6 of the gardenias I grew from cuttings and they are doing well. :D Heading to Murray Bridge tomorrow to get a new vent for the bus toilet, George had tried to fix it but not to be. That means the big green shed will get a visit. Have just about got the bus restocked again, just the floor to mop out. Hope all the sickies are improving and the ones awaiting treatments are doing ok.Chuck, what are you trying to bulk up at the gym :?: ;) . Bed time so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Bernie x :D
Nothing, Dot, knees & lower back now painful - thanks to military stuff, gym is slowly helping.
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Poor old fella, hope you improve soon Chuck. Thought I was doing a good job today, got some diced lamb did the flour thing seared it off, popped it in the slow cooker with the said things stock, tin of diced tomatoes, spuds kumara, carrot, peas and set it on high for an hr then back to low for the next 7 hrs, bugger me the meat was falling to bits, the peas were cooked but as for the rest NUP so everything went back into the pot might be ok for tomorrow nights meal, so we ended up having cheese ham and tomato toasties, and then a chocking episode. :lol: . Think I have found the side mirror for the bus but they are in Geelong. Postage most likely to be dearer than the mirror itself. :lol: Heading to the block on Saturday to make sure the weeds got a nice drink and also taking more stuff up to the shed. Hope all you sickies are improving or at lease not getting any worse. Take care on the roads. Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight jd x :D