Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Dot

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Dot »

Watched the Brock story tonight, bought some memories back in 1975 my husb (Terry) was back in Aust for a meeting with a guy named Peter Brock for a job as mechanic, Terry was recommended to Brock by his last employer Maurie Quincey. We had just moved to NZ so after Terry came back home we discussed the fantastic offer and he was given the Go ahead if you want to from me but he decided our new life in NZ was what we should pursue. Rather sad story really when I think about it. Anyway that was then. Today just did a bit more in the yard, still more to do though. Brian will be pleased that Rosy dog will be going home Friday as her mum is back from her NZ trip :lol: Moved the bus today and she certainly made an impression in the ground which is so waterlogged, think we need a lot of gravel. Off to bed now so stay safe everyone. Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Daryl n Annette xx :D :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Mrmac1

Post by Mrmac1 »

Good night Good Morning Dot
Darryl & Annette McPherson
CMCA Member
Paradise Inspiration Lite Delux 11 Suzuki GV Towed
Dot

Post by Dot »

PB170016.JPG
PB170008.JPG
PB120050.JPG
PB120049.JPG

Just remembered I had these to show you.
1/ My NZ Christmas nanna & Grandpa Golliwogs
2/That weed I was trying to find out what it is.
3/ & 4/ The water in the back yard from storm.

Another productive day in the garden only about 4 trees to go :D Found a blackbird sitting on a nest so we left that tree. The fruit trees are looking rather bare of fruit yet again, but the Boysenberry plant is looking good. Still no Norman and daughter eggs but they do have a go at sitting in the corner. Need a shower after todays workout so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Tanks x :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
bob r

Post by bob r »

Your weed looks like clover Dot.

Bob
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

bob r wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:11 am Your weed looks like clover Dot.

Bob
I reckon that you are right Bob.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Wimmera Jack

Post by Wimmera Jack »

Sour sob. Mongrel stuff to get rid of.
https://lawnsolutionsaustralia.com.au/l ... buttercup/

John
John
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Bugger. And there was me thinking it's a nice little bit of clover. Get out the spray Dot.
Cheers
David

2006 Winnebago Alpine
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Yeah, buttercup weed, is my guess, a poison weed.
Shirley & Bruce.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Doesn't anyone like my Xmas golliwogs all the way from NZ? Tomorrow, I get the bus all packed up for our few days away at the block, Rosy's mum is coming up tomorrow night to pick her girl up and then we will hit the road at lunch time on Saturday :D Going to be a bit hot later today 31 deg so they say. Didn't realize how much stuff we have taken off the trees, looks like a trip to the tip. I am very pleased with myself as today I have managed to suck some pineapple lumps to the point of being able to swallow them but still no real joy with no taste. :( Hope everyone is keep high and dry and the sickies are getting better. Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight George in London x :D
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

We all loved your little golliwogs Dot, but forgot about them when we looked at your weed. :roll: Enjoy your weekend at the block. How much to dump stuff at your tip? It's $20 per load here. Costs nothing at home.
Cheers
David

2006 Winnebago Alpine