Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
dream4red

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by dream4red »

Thinking of you Dotty xxxx

Jon, not for the kiln just yet :lol: :lol: :lol: cheeky lad.

I did finish the damned thing today, not much else to do in this heat and the lounge room is airconditioned so the job was completed, but I would like to double check a few numbers. I hate long numbers, but some are so long that I make mistakes.

It was yet another scorcher today, but at least we had a few minutes of reprieve with a heavy downpour . It was very short lived, but managed to cool down the concrete jungle, so we will get a better sleep tonight.

sweet dreams xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

Evening all, Today I was up and down the street having blood taken, no worries 6 tubes Wow usually 3. Anyway down the shop to get a nice card for the G man as it was our 32nd anniversary and I have missed the last few yrs. :lol: Thanks to Tanks who actually reminded George so i got a nice card and chocolates (which I can't eat) :lol: Thanks Tanks. Here is a story that is unreal but true. The lady with the barking dogs and many roaming cats at the back of us came around and spoke to George about where the bus being parked next to their back fence. Turns out her daughter (adult) reckons we parked it there so we could spy on her???? and would we shift it??? George being George sort of changed the subject and after a few minutes she left. WTF was that I asked? Luckily I was too crook to even move otherwise I would of told her to F off and take her nutty daughter to a shrink. The bus has been parked there many times . Has anyone else ever had a weird neighbour like that?? Sorry to say the bus is now permantly parked there till I feel like a drive. Weather has been great lately. Bernie I hope Carol is doing well, get her to put a tennis ball under her bum where her pain is for a few minutes, it is a pressure point for those vertebrae are sore, ask her chiro. Thanks to those that rang and left happy messages while I was in the bog or bed. Off to the shower and bed now. Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Riverlander x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Nice to see you back here Dot. Hope you're feeling a lot betterer xxxx

Today was over 30degrees and it's still 26 degrees at half past midnight. Think I am going to have to water the garden tomorrow. It looks like we are having some sort of summer for the next week. In the meantime, it will be a hot night for trying to get to sleep.

We had to visit a new doc today. Our usual man is having a holiday. We saw a lovely young Vietnamese man. Aus schooled and has a wicked sense of humour. We had a few laughs and a long appointment. All is good, just some scripts and checkups. It's sad, but the young ones only seem to stay for a short while. This man could be a great GP, as he gets some more experience. Our next bit of excitement was a bit of grocery shopping. Gee food costs so much now, probably better off not eating.

sleep tight vegemites xxx
Deborah

Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

Goodnoight All, I have just had dinner along with four Bacardi and Coke, wishing I had limited it to two or three. Tomorrow I will be packing in preparation for heading home via a flight from Abu Dhabi at 10:35 pm ( Abu Dhabi tine). Julie will be staying here until mid March.

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

Safe trip George. Sounds like you had a ripper of a time.
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

Welcome back Dot.

PeterH
PeterH
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Bugga... missed by a cupla hours!!

Dot, Trina mentioned yesterday that today was your anniversary... tried to send a congrats msg but the bloody pooter told me to go fffffar away! Had a play with it - the pooter - this morning & this is the result, dunno what the problem was but all appears good now.

xxx
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
Riverlander

Post by Riverlander »

Evening Dot. Very good to see you are back. Uneventful up here but it has been a bit cold the past couple of days. Busy building our dry creek bed at the moment. Will post a pic when finished. Had a quick trip in the m/home down to Freeling to see Faye's sister and camped at Hamely Bridge for the night.
Cheers John
Dot

Post by Dot »

First day clear of of the $%^&'s, took the repeat spec to the clinic today then rang the head of Clinpath to find out what was the true story of my Lost paperwork for one of the samples of the 27th. Apparently the 2 samples arrived on the reception desk?, then when the tester came to do his job there was 2 separate samples but only 1 form ?? so put the sample with no paperwork in the fridge. Sent the results of sample with paperwork and sent results off to Dr. Why wasn't anything done re spec in fridge like ring the Dr and ask for another form? Anyway the boss lady said she would do some investigating and ring me back, which she did :o She had spoken to the Dr and got a new request form and said she would make sure my sample of yesterday would have urgent attention and she will also follow up on the cock up. Now I can say my turd is on the red conveyer belt. Now await the outcome. Maybe Nigel should be a pathologist, I am booked in for a colonoscopy in a week but not going, too soon after an intestine that has/ is still infected and blood in poop, bugger that. It was really cold here today, tracky dacks for sure. NC George thank you again for those lovely pics of your travels. Planted some seedlings yesterday and the ground was so dry and hardso ended up filling the hole with water a few times and replacing the dead dirt with good potting mix and chook & pig poop, hope the plants survive. Thanks for the anniversary thoughts Chuckles. Glad you got away Riverlander, did you get the rocks delivered for the river bed or did you pick a few up each time you passed by a creek? ;) Time for bed so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Tanks x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Definitely sounding a bit betterer now Dot. Keep up the gardening and before you know it, the place will look amazing. xxxx

Safe travels home George.

Sorry that you lot are a bit chilled. It's been another stinker here again and while it has cooled down to 23 degrees now, it should get a little bit cooler in the wee hours of the morning (17-18) maybe a better night for sleeping.

The lair was very quiet again today. I just have no energy and the heat is really making me go slow. So not a lot to tell tonight.

nighty night xxx
Deborah