Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Dot

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Dot »

Thought everyone had deserted me tonight.. Ros will be coming here tomorrow so be nice if she beats me here.. G has just come inside so he shall do some reading.. x
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Goodnight Dottie, Goodnight all the other good folk in forum land. This is post number 3. Have I offended anybody yet. I hope not as I am pretty easy to get along with. Avatar is coming.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

OK really is goodnight from me now, i have been a busy miss mod tonight, 2 new great people have graced us with their presence. Ready for the stinker in a few hrs, just hope those crazy fire bugs stay at home with the runs. On second thoughts "Dirty sexy funny" is on tv now Ch 7.. Now that is NOT PC :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Night all, the humdity is about 150% here at the moment, and it ain't officially summer yet :roll:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Good night Dot, How was the weather today. It was bloody hot up here in Qld but I was stuck outside working. T1, drink more beer. It won't make the humidity any better but it will make you forget that it's hot. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Where is Derek?? not coming to say goodnight lately, Must be busy in his Office :roll: So I shall have to say Goodnight to everyone, hope tomorrow is a more pleasant temperature than todays. xx
Jodebtre

Post by Jodebtre »

Goodnight Dotty
We have been without motorhome for two days. Motorhome in workshop getting fixed.

A local in the area lent us his motorhome for the night, a small Mazda. Derek forgot where he was a put a notch on his headboard, I hope the motorhomer doesn't notice :D :D

Motorhome not quite fixed yet, has to go back next Monday, the mechanic is thorough and very experienced and is doing a great job. I will welcome his bill and pay it willingly. See blog for details

Goodnight all
Dot

Post by Dot »

That's right. I go to the loo and you sneak in.. Has your borrowed MH got an air con or are you going to shopping centres to keep cool? Glad your mechanic is doing a good job for you. Keep cool you two x Goodnight now.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

supersparky wrote:Good night Dot, How was the weather today. It was bloody hot up here in Qld but I was stuck outside working. T1, drink more beer. It won't make the humidity any better but it will make you forget that it's hot. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Tried that but the round shape in the middle keeps growing by the carton, it's no longer a beer belly, it's a full blown keg. Gunna try white wine with a dash of port to make it drinkable, wine must be a slimming agent, ever seen a fat wino ;) :lol:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

haha........... no but I've seen a few with pickled livers!!!
Remember back in the 50's & 60's when a goonie of cheap plonk was just a few shillings & kept the frost off your back?
Can't imagine many of the owner's of Australia walking around with these new fangled bladders!!!
BruceS
Mannum, SA