Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Shirley

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Shirley »

Played in the mixed 4s Saturday Dot, the team that beat us, won the event on Sunday, enjoyed the experience, the games were left over from last year, not able to be played for various reasons, rain, players catching Covid & men involved going to Dubbo for state pennants.
First round of the ladies fours next Thursday.
Shirley & Bruce.
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

Good night/morning. Some photos from Yorkshire UK.
101_7325.JPG
101_7326.JPG
101_7327.JPG
101_7332.JPG
101_7334.JPG
George
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
Newcastle George

Now back in Abu Dhabi where I will be for two weeks before flying home and Julie will be here for 40 days before her stint of work is over.

Some views from our hotel apartment.
101_7348.JPG
101_7349.JPG
101_7359.JPG
101_7351.JPG
101_7352.JPG
101_7357.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newcastle George

And one of nearby hotels.
101_7361.JPG

I have just about had enough of taking photos on this holiday

I will now go down for a swim in the ocean at 21* and then in the pool at 29* under brilliant sunshine and blue but hazy sky.

George
Dot

Post by Dot »

Oh wow George, I just love the English buildings so much Character in them, The A.D. buildings are crisp and clean but also sterile. With all that sand around does it get everywhere when the wind gets up?. Hope your swim was nice.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Glad that you have had some better days Dot. xxxx

George, that looks amazing, great photos. Hope Julie isn't trying to sell sand to the Arabs :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep enjoying those bowling days Shirley.

We had to go into the bank today to change our internet banking details. Amazing that it took us 90 minutes and it's still not done. They have started the process of giving us new account numbers, but we have to wait for a phone call to direct us to go online and then set up a new internet banking page. The whole process seemed like a bit of weird processes were happening. This is only our mortgage account, so really it was a bit weird and long winded.
Our main bank was happy for us to just go online and change our passwords (already done) and they set up a text warning so that every time one of our accounts is accessed online, I get a phone text to say that the account is being used. That is so much easier than all the crap the local bank is doing and I feel quite safe with that extra text message being set up.

After that we did a big grocery shop and came home exhausted.

night all xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

Think I will go back to the good old ways of cheque book and paper accounts, all this cyber stuff is too much for me. Scum bags ripping people off all the time. George said I had the ph consult with the GP right on time 0815 but I can't remember it :lol: Was too hot to go outside today, all I did was refill the bird baths 9 around the place then the galahs water and their misting fan and that was it for the day outside. Currently watching "Return to Belsen" ABC.How can humans be so bloody cruel? And is seems to me we haven't improved much at all.NC George thanks for your pictures much appreciated. Off to town tomorrow so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Wayno x :D .
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

Dot wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:00 am Think I will go back to the good old ways of cheque book and paper accounts, all this cyber stuff is too much for me. Scum bags ripping people off all the time. George said I had the ph consult with the GP right on time 0815 but I can't remember it :lol: Was too hot to go outside today, all I did was refill the bird baths 9 around the place then the galahs water and their misting fan and that was it for the day outside. Currently watching "Return to Belsen" ABC.How can humans be so bloody cruel? And is seems to me we haven't improved much at all.NC George thanks for your pictures much appreciated. Off to town tomorrow so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Wayno x :D .
Dot, I still use a cheque book on one of my NAB accounts. No problems, no additional fees, and a good record of funds dispersal.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Dot

Post by Dot »

A pretty good day, no air con needed, but did in the car. Had a few spots of rain this evening but nothing to write home about. Last night Gman slept in the back room, his nose decided to block up and the snorting noises was unbearable, even my ear plugs had no effect. For those that remember Dee & Gregg (they went to manage an estate in Bowen) well she said she and her grandson are stuck in Bowen and Gregg is stuck at their house at Collinsville because of the floods but are all ok. Terry should remember them :lol: Tired big time now so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight RossP x :D
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

Dot wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:39 pm A pretty good day, no air con needed, but did in the car. Had a few spots of rain this evening but nothing to write home about. Last night Gman slept in the back room, his nose decided to block up and the snorting noises was unbearable, even my ear plugs had no effect. For those that remember Dee & Gregg (they went to manage an estate in Bowen) well she said she and her grandson are stuck in Bowen and Gregg is stuck at their house at Collinsville because of the floods but are all ok. Terry should remember them :lol: Tired big time now so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight RossP x :D
I'm sure Dee and Greg were at the WA 40 Mile Beach gathering, South of Karratha in 2014.
They were parked opposite Bob & Bev.
Keith

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.