Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
BruceS
Site Admin

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by BruceS »

Best presents for Mother's day are Mig Welders, electric tools & fishing rods.
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Last Mother’s Day I was given a Thermomix… with instructions. :? :D
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Greynomad wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:49 pm Last Mother’s Day I was given a Thermomix… with instructions. :? :D
And here was me thinking that it was a bit over the top when I got an electric frypan for Christmas. :lol:
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

nd here was me thinking that it was a bit over the top when I got an electric frypan for Christmas.
Frypan? Dave, now you can make sausage rolls any time.
Dot

Post by Dot »

BruceS wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:26 pm Best presents for Mother's day are Mig Welders, electric tools & fishing rods.
Is there something you have not told us Bruce? ;)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Well I think you already know there's no one to use "female" tools so gotta make it something I can use? (or give away!) ;) :lol: :P
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, where did all this noisy rabble come from? :lol: :lol: Hope you are staying cool xxxx

Thanks for all the lovely comments. No I do not send my work via courier or post. If it arrived in one piece that would be a miracle. Then the issue of the photo and the piece not being exacery the same. Sorry, that's one rabbit warren I won't go down. Until you can really see the things in the flesh, well I am not prepared to sell them. I have one customer, who makes requests and picks things of my f**kbook page and then when she sees the display, in person, she will choose something that bears no resemblance to the one that she had me put aside. She says, they do look different on the computer than in real life. I agree with her too. :D

Yesterday's piece is still not looking too great, so it's in again tonight, but not holding much hope for it. It's just a bit of a weird shape and doesn't want to look like the way I want it to. I think I should declare it a non-conformist piece.

Yes please, I would love a welder for mother's day and someone to teach me how to use it would be great.

night all xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

But Deborah that lot of "Rabblers" are really quiet harmless but they are all good with household items so lets give them some slack ;) ;) . I booked the carpet cleaner for next week to do the bedrooms and lounge suite. One of the joins in the carpet has come undone and do reckon I can get anyone to do such a piddling job? Next door has asked for half of the fence costs but of course they aren't getting that seeing as they got the colour size and the good side tor themselves plus their builders cut our original fence and he wants the fence to go 5 mets short of the boundary thus leaving our place open..... Muggy again today, hopefully tomorrow it will be more comfortable.Miss Lizzy enjoyed her bath today, I put a plastic plant saucer behind a plant for her to have a swim or drink but she chose both. Brian just watched her and came back inside with me as too hot outside. Time for a cool shower then off to bed e buys so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Petels x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

Yes ok thanks for that [emoji3060][emoji3060][emoji3060]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk