I have seen the light!!!!!!!!

Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
Mrcoolabah1au

Re: I have seen the light!!!!!!!!

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

Plonk :lol: vino :lol: nice :lol:
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Greeting Wayno, so will you be organising our UWE's now? :D Mannum is an excellent spot for a UWE and there is every chance we could actually travel that far without a break down or blown tyre or similar. There are few friendly folk over here as well so a drive over to balance out the week Anne Marie is having away from you could be just what you need, or you could actually bring Anne Marie with you to have a look around before you move here.... it is the place to be ;) :lol:

T1 Terry & Margaret
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
wayno

Post by wayno »

Hi Lesley, Thanks for the welcome and glad you are good to see me here.
Swisslulu wrote:Welcome Wayno. Thanks for the PM. I checked with Ian that all was well with you and he filled me in. Good to see you here. How is the not-so-new job going??
The new job is just fantastic. American Companies provide some benefits that most others do not. Looks like I will be a permanent fixture in the new year. Well, that is what I am led to believe!

Be well ;)
Enjoying living in Central Victoria.

As far as away from dirty Dan as possible. ;)
wayno

Post by wayno »

Hi T1,

UWE' s maybe sometime down the track.

I know Mannum very well, most of my extended birth family either live or lived in and around the area. So, we have visited often.
T1 Terry wrote:Greeting Wayno, so will you be organising our UWE's now? :D Mannum is an excellent spot for a UWE and there is every chance we could actually travel that far without a break down or blown tyre or similar. There are few friendly folk over here as well so a drive over to balance out the week Anne Marie is having away from you could be just what you need, or you could actually bring Anne Marie with you to have a look around before you move here.... it is the place to be ;) :lol:

T1 Terry & Margaret
As soon as my new job delivers some annual leave, I reckon we or me can get over there again. Let's say for now, it will be a priority.

However, being a mad Bombers supporter, I would have to pick the right time to cross the boarder. :? :lol:

Cheers and let's see

Wayne

wayno

Post by wayno »

Hope all is going well enough
Greynomad wrote:Wayne,
If you're looking to re-supply, drop me a PM and we'll join you. Warrabilla's just up the road a bit...
You could recover parked in our yard. Got a level concrete slab with 15A power and water just waiting. Girt would like some company...
:)
Lets see if we get up there?

wayno

Post by wayno »

Hi Deb,
dream4red wrote:Wayno the wine-o, welcome to the phunny pharm and rest assured the red is good up here in the Hunter too. Hiccccc
Thanks for the welcome and I am sure the wine in the Hunter is good.

I hope you can make it down to Rutherglen one day.

Cheers to you

Wayne ;)

Dot

Post by Dot »

Go the mighty bombers :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Um, Wayno, aren't bombers slow moving over weight creatures that need support to protect them for being hurt or injured? I seem to remember they had names and numbers and spent some time in the air but often needed some sort of assist to get them off the ground...... :shock: have I just unravelled the mystery into how this field ballet troupe got their nick name? ;) :lol: Do you follow any of the real rough and tuff football teams that play in the NRL?
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
homeless

Post by homeless »

Don't worry Wayne he will have to get used to the proper football now or he wont be able to go to the pub as poofter ball is not very popular over here.
Hopperwarty is not a popular name over here. They have men with brains and agility not great big brutes with no necks and brains.
Well I suppose I am back to the boat for tea tonight
12 × 5 house boat moored at the present in Mannum Waters Marina.
Converting to LiFePo4 for float alone status
Dot

Post by Dot »

Hop a warty!! some might like him if they are out of the wardrobe:) :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.