New Years Eve

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
mottleemob

New Years Eve

Post by mottleemob »

We are going to take the van to Stockton Foreshore and watch the fireworks over the harbour .What is everyone else doing?
cheers phil
:mrgreen:
Phil,Ann and Mia the spoilt dog
Wanna be grey nomads from SA
Its a Jayco and we love it And another Jeep
R I P Bonnie
Dot

Re: New Years Eve

Post by Dot »

Bunkering down and will try not to get pissed off with the bloody stupid noise of the fireworks scaring all the animals around the place. Then will try to get some sleep if the twat neighbours can keep their doof doof music down.. :roll:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Jim

Post by Jim »

mottleemob wrote:We are going to take the van to Stockton Foreshore and watch the fireworks over the harbour .What is everyone else doing?
cheers phil
:mrgreen:
Might see you there!
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Off the Windang Bowling club for another New Years Eve of good music (the more you drink the better it sounds) good food and good friends. The last two have been a good night so I hope this one rivals them. A mix of locals and holiday makers from the multitude of caravan parks around the lake always makes for an interesting crowd. Watching some of the bogan woman dressed to the 9's with their "sexy" revealing clothing gradually getting more and more intoxicated is quite entertaining on it's own :lol:
The wonderful thing is, never a fight, don't know if it's the crowd demographics or very good security that can spot a problem and sort it before it becomes an issue, I don't know, but it sure makes the night that much more enjoyable.
The lead man in the band must be approaching his 70’s or the years have not been kind to him, but he has a good memory of when he was a casanova, that’s also entertaining to watch as a few drinks are applied, but they are a very entertaining group all the same.
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Well, we're house sitting our own house for the next week, eldest daughter & 15 old - going on 27 - grand daughter gone camping for the week.... ahh, the silence!

Neighbour's mid 20's young bloke just told us they're having a NY party at their place tonight :roll: Did invite us over for a drink or seven but we declined & I just mentioned, in passing, that I get extremely cranky when I loose sleep due to DOOF DOOF music! But I did say it with a smile on my face... well sorta. :twisted:
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.