Hi from Terry & Terry

Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
terrys2

Hi from Terry & Terry

Post by terrys2 »

Yes both my husband I are called Terry. We bought our place in Mannum 6 years ago & moved here permanently 2 years ago. We have just bought a Transit campervan & hope to get lots of ideas from this site as I am a newbie to this & have no idea what I'm doing. We bought the van as we were heading overseas last year when my husband had a stroke that has left him quite disabled, so we thought why not see some of Australia instead. I am still trying to set it up for a disabled person so it is going to be interesting what ideas I, & hopefully people on here can come up with.
Dot

Re: Hi from Terry & Terry

Post by Dot »

Hi Terry & Terry and welcome to this happy place. All I can say is you might get some ribbing because of the name but that will be all in good fun.. So now we have an influx of Terry's and to top if off you are all in Mannum :) :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Hi Terry & Terry, what a great choice of names, I've already claimed T1 so you will need to pick another number :lol: We are in the workshop beside Leith Karl the cabinet maker at the top of the hill as you are leaving Mannum, so feel free to drop in say hi the Margaret, Brian (Homeless) Peter (Pet-els) and myself (T1 Terry) and we will have organise a forum welcome get together with the other locals, Bruce & Wendy and Dottie & George, either a BBQ or dinner at the club

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Mrcoolabah1au

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

That would be nice next month for nini birthday :D will all your ssr over then :lol: start planning :?:
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

You mentioned that you have no idea what you are doing. You have joined the right club here - you won't be lonely. :lol: :lol: :lol: Welcome
Steve Williams
http://stevew1945blog.com/

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it.
Oliver Goldsmith. 1728 -1774
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Hello & welcome Terry,Terry...
Now you got me thinking! Might have to go for a drive & see if I can find a Transit...
Is that the same one I often see down near the Tourist Info centre?
Glad you found us! Did you find us by Google or did someone refer you?
BruceS
Mannum, SA

terrys2

Post by terrys2 »

Thank you all for your warm welcome. Terry certainly seems to be a common name here in Mannum.
terrys2

Post by terrys2 »

No our van is not the one that is parked at the information centre. We've only had it out once for a 3 day trip to Meningie, & it has been sitting in the driveway since. We live a few K's out of Mannum so you probably haven't seen it around the place. I found this site via google while researching what I need to do with the van.
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

Better come in to Mannum and meet some of us today at
124 Adelaide Road Mannum.

PeterH
PeterH
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

terrys2 wrote:Thank you all for your warm welcome. Terry certainly seems to be a common name here in Mannum.
:shock: :o Not common, it just means there are a number of highly intellectual people in Mannum, they only name the exceptional ones Terry, but you already know that ;) :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO