Thought for Today

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Thought for Today

Post by T1 Terry »

Greynomad wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:57 pm T1,
Is this the future of air travel??? 🤔🤔🤔
9C5EC8F1-7A0C-471A-9403-FF6EED6F20B5.jpeg
If that a refueling stop? ;) :lol: Does it use the patented Mercedes AA class system https://iplayerhd.com/player/video/dae6 ... f7e6bcd493

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Greynomad wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:04 pm A thought prompted by our current surfeit of water across Australia:

The greatest businessman in world history was Noah.
He kept his company afloat while the rest of the world went into liquidation. 🤔
His forward thinking produced one of the biggest money making platforms the world will ever see ...... forget about Ponzi schemes and pyramid selling, or property below the high water line ....... pest control
. Who would have had the foresight to rescue 2 ants of each breed, 2 cockroaches of each breed, mozzies, flies, termites, mice, rats, spiders, snakes ... the list goes on ..... so next time you slap at a mozzie, swat at a fly or are woken in the middle of the night in the motorhome with a mouse trying to get into the next cupboard through the walls, you can thank Noah and family for saving them and laying the foundations for such a multi million dollar business platform ;) :lol:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

A Russian visits Switzerland.

In Bern he asks, "Hey, what's that building over there?".

A local answers, "That's our naval department".

The Russian laughs, "Really? What the hell do you need a naval department in a land locked country for? You people are funny".

Piqued, the Swiss man replies, "Well, OK, but you also still have a justice department in Moscow, don't you?"

T1 Terry
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

T1 Terry wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:41 am
Greynomad wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:04 pm A thought prompted by our current surfeit of water across Australia:

His forward thinking produced one of the biggest money making platforms the world will ever see ...... forget about Ponzi schemes and pyramid selling, or property below the high water line ....... pest control
. Who would have had the foresight to rescue 2 ants of each breed, 2 cockroaches of each breed, mozzies, flies, termites, mice, rats, spiders, snakes ... the list goes on ..... so next time you slap at a mozzie, swat at a fly or are woken in the middle of the night in the motorhome with a mouse trying to get into the next cupboard through the walls, you can thank Noah and family for saving them and laying the foundations for such a multi million dollar business platform ;) :lol:

T1 Terry
Or pat your dog, or cat. Thanks Noah. :D
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

75FD8C51-EF6D-4D23-882E-7456835A4975.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

ADVICE TO YOUNG LADIES:

Marry an Archaeologist.

The older you get, the more interested he’ll be.

😜🤔😁🤣
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Noggins

Post by Noggins »

Greynomad wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:50 pm ADVICE TO YOUNG LADIES:

Marry an Archaeologist.

The older you get, the more interested he’ll be.

😜🤔😁🤣
And he'll understand when you get all "historical" in an argument :roll:
I had a G.F Once that I thought was a sheepherding historian, all the "you's" ( ewes) and "times" I'd supposedly done something wrong were brought up on a monthly basis.
Needless that relationship didn't last long.

Ron
Much that passes as idealism is disguised hatred or disguised love of power.

Ignorance is Liberating
You're not restricted by facts or knowledge.
You're a Free Person and, as such, able to form your own conclusions.
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

supersparky wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:43 pm
T1 Terry wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:41 am

T1 Terry
Or pat your dog, or cat. Thanks Noah. :D
They can both swim and in no time at all the cats would have made the excess dogs into floating islands that would keep them well fed and above the waterline until they had the remaining hounds dog paddle to dry land :lol: This is why the cats were worshipped as gods and we still have fleas ;) :lol:

T1 Terry
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---Terry,
I have sent you an email through the forum system that may be of general interest to you.
Keith

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Keith Morris wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:59 pm "tanks" here---Terry,
I have sent you an email through the forum system that may be of general interest to you.
Keith
Thank you Keith. Interesting to see even the ADF is getting involved with electric vehicles, including an eBushmaster .... now they can really sneak up on them and blast the shitte out of them ;)
I guess the next logical step will be remote controlled front line assault vehicles for the troops to follow behind, no need for hatch opening, just service panels, and the ability to see in all directions and all light spectrums to help detect hidden explosive devices as well as snipers and those waiting to launch an attack .... a mortar launch could be pin pointed as it was set off and a shot dropped on the launch site before a second mortar could be launched, the same with snipers etc .... a war fort by remote control on the front line might be closer than we think ....

T1 Terry