Thought for Today

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
RobertNotBob

Re: Thought for Today

Post by RobertNotBob »

Is the future if EV’s in Australia.
F896B3EE-F211-49ED-8CD9-EAD2501BD962.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

RobertNotBob wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:22 am Is the future if EV’s in Australia.

:lol: Better than some of the crazy range extenders they build over there, like cut down automatic front wheel drive vehicle attached via a goose neck to the front of the vehicle and operated via a pull wire for the throttle .... they steer by turning the DIY EV in the opposite direction first to get the rig out front to head it the required direction, then follow it :o
There are some great You Tube videos of people filming while they are driving with these things in front of them .... only in America :roll: :lol:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Terry yes it scares me seeing some of the things on the riad over there, Robert
Dot

Post by Dot »

RobertNotBob wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:58 pm Terry yes it scares me seeing some of the things on the riad over there, Robert
And most of them are seen in Walmart :lol: :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

RobertNotBob wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:22 am Is the future if EV’s in Australia.

You have to wonder why a Tesla with a 700km plus battery range and can recharge to 80% in 20 mins, needs to carry a generator ...... but again, only in America :roll:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

SWMBO is thinking of going on the Chilli Diet.
It doesn’t promise that you’ll lose weight,
but you’ll look really hot.

😁
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Greynomad wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:01 pm SWMBO is thinking of going on the Chilli Diet.
It doesn’t promise that you’ll lose weight,
but you’ll look really hot.

😁
Also cuts down on the food intake by the body learning that what goes in, will come out with a warning that it was you that ate it so don't complain ..... but you might need to install a bidet and a steam extractor fan ..... :D

T1 Terry
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Found this on another forum, might be old but it still made me smile

Fox News to back up an arguement.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

I bought a stick deodorant t’other day.
The label said “Remove cap. Push up bottom.”
I walk funny, but when I fart the room smells wonderful.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Greynomad wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:49 pm I bought a stick deodorant t’other day.
The label said “Remove cap. Push up bottom.”
I walk funny, but when I fart the room smells wonderful.
and you no longer sweat between your butt cheeks ;) 8-) Getting the smile off your face after the funny walk is another matter ......

T1 Terry