Prostate Health

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
BillieBlue

Re: Prostate Health

Post by BillieBlue »

Dot wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 2:28 pm Blood test combined with the "gentle probe" of the walnut is the way to go. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Dot ,there are some guys who would absolutely love that. :o :o ouch :o
Billie Blue
Dot

Post by Dot »

BillieBlue wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 3:42 pm
Dot wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 2:28 pm Blood test combined with the "gentle probe" of the walnut is the way to go. :lol: :lol: :lol:

They are the ones that always ask for a 2nd 3rd 4th etc opinion :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

Dot wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 5:05 pm
BillieBlue wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 3:42 pm

They are the ones that always ask for a 2nd 3rd 4th etc opinion :lol:
Yep, that was Pato...

Reckons he couldnt work out why the docks hands were on huz shoulders while he could feel a bump on the lump :shock: :o

vik... :oops:
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
nut17

Post by nut17 »

After my experience, I will happily remain as ever "Heterosexual" It is definitely a single purpose passage :) ;)

Cheers
Chris
2020 Winnebago ILUKA on IVECO Daily 50 C. 1200 w Solar - 400 AH LiFePO4
3000 w inverter. 195 lt compressor fridge NZMCA # 15589
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

nut17 wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 5:16 pm After my experience, I will happily remain as ever "Heterosexual" It is definitely a single purpose passage :) ;)

Cheers
Chris
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
nut17

Post by nut17 »

As it turns out, I am still not out of the woods. I have just begun a six month course of testosterone reducing hormone therapy and will also be subjected to seven weeks of daily radiation treatment starting in about 4 - 6 weeks time. I have 190 km drive to the radiation clinic so will use our motorhome as a base and return home for each weekend.

I have been advised of some reasonably challenging side effects expected both from the radiation and hormone treatment but have no option but to meet these challenges as they occur.

You can read my story here. https://www.nzmotorhome.co.nz/forum/vie ... ate+Cancer

PS I have handed over the Admin role at nzmotorhome.co.nz to David Wallace after over six years at the helm. Time for a break!!

Cheers Chris
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Not the greatest news Chris, but at least they haven't told you to get your affairs in order ..... what ever that means, they never tell you if it should be date order or how good they were .... or hair colour or ..... :? ;)

Hoping all goes well for you, hopefully they have that pin point laser gear over there to avoid damaging everything around the problem area

T1 Terry & Margaret
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
nut17

Post by nut17 »

The potential side effects of the radiation include bowel and bladder bladder issues that in most cases get about 90% recovery.

Will attack the whole program with a positive attitude and weather it from there.

Cheers Chris.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Unfortunately radiation treatment can damage surrounding tissue especially the bowel, hope your treatment is successful & they get the cancer under control again.🙏🙏
Shirley & Bruce.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Shirley wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:10 pm Unfortunately radiation treatment can damage surrounding tissue especially the bowel, hope your treatment is successful & they get the cancer under control again.🙏🙏
That is why they use laser guided treatment now, to avoid the surrounding tissue from damage. They also have a targeted laser guided radio frequency treatment where they burn out the malignant cells without damaging any of the tissue around the area they need to kill off and allow the body to flush out the dead cells.
Wish they could do that with the nerves in my neck, the plunger cutting a hole through the muscle to get to the nerve is very effective, but the pain for a few weeks after while the muscle repairs itself is not fun at all

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO