Glenda & JP's Conversion

Please feel free to describe your motorhome, campervan or caravan. (make, model, length etc)
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Glenda & JP's Conversion

Post by T1 Terry »

You must see this conversion in the flesh, it is incredible, the detail, the hidden engineering, all the way down to the concelled door and drawer locks, the eye for some thing out of the ordinary, this conversion has it all.
Sadly, I discovered you can't buy a conversion like this, JP won't build another one, I even sorted the spot where Rustic Inn Perfection could be parked in their huge workshop, but no luck :cry:
Glenda, JP and all the family, take a bow, the conversion is a work of art you all must be extremely proud of, I know I was stunned by it.

T1 Terry & Margaret
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

OK now I would like to see this secret door please Glenda.. :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
glenda

Post by glenda »

Thank You Craig & Dapope
You have both done pretty well for yourselves
Best wishes
Glenda
Hino 9mtr Bus-Conversion, Batteries: 200Ah x 24v LiFePO4. Solar: 260W x 24v Kyocera. Fridge: 240L x 24v Vitrifrigo. Inverter: 3000W x 24v Gen-Power. Etc.
glenda

Post by glenda »

Terry You are a special person :)

You proberly don't see yourself as others do but you have just so much to offer. I don't want to upset you as I have had a glass of wine or 2 , :roll: but you yourself are definately not your every day ordinary run of the mill type guy, 8-) I say that with all respect, everything we have ventured into has been well researched, because that is what JP does, example our Lithium power has supassed all expections. (thank You)

JP is a perfectionist you know what they are like, Yep hard to live with!! :roll: Thank goodness he lives with his wife & family in town :lol: We were unable to go past go until we came across you, when looking for an engineer for the bus everything was negative for us, you headed us in the right direction!! All I will say about that is it turned out great,(thank goodness) :o I beleave the engineering side of a conversion seams to have changed about Sep 2012? for better or worse I don't know!!
Thank you for the big wrap when I tell JP his swollen head won't get through the door, :) Haven't seen him for over a week he is working away.
Thank you from all of us, & take a good look at your self you have helped so many people & free of charge :P
Thank's again
Glenda
Hino 9mtr Bus-Conversion, Batteries: 200Ah x 24v LiFePO4. Solar: 260W x 24v Kyocera. Fridge: 240L x 24v Vitrifrigo. Inverter: 3000W x 24v Gen-Power. Etc.
glenda

Post by glenda »

Hello again Dot

I believe Terry is talking about the drawer locks,that stop's the draws flying open when you go around a corner, JP made these up you have to press the button to open, then when you close the drawer they automatically lock,
Glenda
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Ditto, and i intend to whisper a lot into his shell like at Easter :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
glenda

Post by glenda »

Dot What is happening at Easter :?:
Glenda
Dot

Post by Dot »

glenda wrote:Dot What is happening at Easter :?:
Glenda

I always try to whisper into T's shell like every Easter.. he loves it :lol:
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

I think the question was more in regards to where the whispering will happen?
UWE event?
BruceS
Mannum, SA

glenda

Post by glenda »

admin
What & where is UWE :?
Glenda