"We'e out there in the Longyard"

Please feel free to describe your motorhome, campervan or caravan. (make, model, length etc)
Jodebtre

Re: "We'e out there in the Longyard"

Post by Jodebtre »

And don't forget to put your awning away if it even looks like some wind will blow........................
Dot

Post by Dot »

Jodebtre wrote:And don't forget to put your awning away if it even looks like some wind will blow........................
Is there a story in that advice Derek?? :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
nedskelly

Post by nedskelly »

Jodebtre wrote:And don't forget to put your awning away if it even looks like some wind will blow........................
My awning is just a rope and pegs type so if the wind gets up the worst it will do is blow up over the bus.
Thankyou Steve and Lorraine for your kind words, you need to come up to Tamworth and round up some of the cowboys and girls, trade is very slow.
Gary
Gary,Trish & Pepper
"We're out there in The Longyard"
Dot

Post by Dot »

Gary & Trish, do you make your goods when you stop for a while? Do you follow the fairs etc with your wares??
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
shonky

Post by shonky »

Hi, all

Gazza (and family) - nice rig! See you at Rocky.
BTW, if you go past Maroochydore State School don't worry about tent pegs, use star pickets.The awning isn't flapping but our bus is.

See you on the back roads,
shonky et al
See you on the back roads,
shonky et al.
ozfueler

Post by ozfueler »

Gary and Trish, you need Stuart at Tamworth to round em up and take control. :lol:

Hope trade gets better as you head south, Lorraine already knows what she wants when we catch up, she loves the soaps and wants some more containers for the fridge.

I'm like you Gary, I just want the scotch. :D
ozfueler
Lorraine and Steve travelling the H.O.A. In a 1976 Denning Mono towing a 1936 Ford coupe street rod or A framing a 1998 Terios.
nedskelly

Post by nedskelly »

Dot, we dont make the soap, just market it and yes we travel to the Caravan and campervan shows and rallies.

Tamworth was very slow and hard work, just had a table in the Atrium so there was a lot of standing around. 2nd day was very hot 40+ and the fridges were struggling, broken cloud, poor solar day, batteries down. Started the genny and it went a bit crazy and wouldnt charge, fellow camper helped me out with a genny same type Yamaha. Took ours in next day for repairs thinking it was a dose of bad fuel. Mate helping with the soap had a joke saying Trish had rung and repair bill was $800 hahahahahahaha! says I. Trish did ring about 10 minutes later and said the part that needed replacing was the brain and it cost $1000 total bill $1350. :shock: :shock:
Mechanic said after servicing hundreds of these units he had never seen this problem before and after the shop owner spoke with Yamaha supplier thay also said it was a rare thing and would do something with the cost if I could come up with proof of purchase. We kept a file with all the receipts of everything we spent when building the bus and never added it up, guess what, that folder of receipts got dumped when we sold up. Time to shed a tear. Read post about speeding tickets. I think I ran over a tribe of chinamen somewhere.
Regards
Gary
Gary,Trish & Pepper
"We're out there in The Longyard"
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

If you can remember where you bought it and roughly when, ring them and ask them to check back through their records, these a good chance they will be able to send you a copy receipt.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO