Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
Sherril

Re: New member

Post by Sherril »

homeless wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:41 am Sherrill, apparently puddy cat is CHILLED OUT what ever that means. I think he may be OK so perhaps they will get a long trip. I hope Pirie is treating you well.
Great to hear i have sold all my redarc stuff and looks like ive sold the fridge too will know saturday if they are going to buy it. But they are okay to wait till 1st june and pickup from mannum. I will contact you as to when i am getting to mannum as my other fridge gets delivered on 31st may.

SOLD Fridge yay
Dot

Post by Dot »

Hi again Sherrill,
Nice to see you here.
Believe half of what you hear and you will be just fine but have fun and don't let the "boys" push you around. :roll:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

“Nil carborundum illegitemi.”

(“Don’t let the bastards grind you down.” 😁)
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Great to see you made it onto the forum. It will a case of pointing and instruction when it comes time to remove your fridge and install the new one, but the strong healthy lad will be there to be my helpers (I hope) cause I'm battling to lift my arms at the moment :roll:
Hope your new system is doing what you hoped, with all the cloudy days and rain the solar might be battling to keep up ...

T1 Terry & Margaret
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO