2 things today

Anything you like to talk about..Dot is the boss...
Dot

2 things today

Post by Dot »

bit of info today
1/ I got banned again from FB for saying the yanks and their guns are as crazy as the ginger ninger being the president.
Apparently it goes against their rules and it was a "hate speech" :lol: :lol: :lol:

2/ Phil aka Mottleemob had his hip replacement today & it went very well. :D :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Greynomad

Re: 2 things today

Post by Greynomad »

Dottie,
Shows how crazy the present-day values are.
Saying American gun-toting whackos are crazy gets you banned.
Maybe you should have said the young shooter was a hero who rid America of some worthless children.
That’s just as crazy. But would you have been banned?
🤔🙄
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Dot

Post by Dot »

phils hip.jpg

With permission, Phils hip op
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Phil is doing really well after his op, up and walking around giving staff hell I guess :lol:
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 5:30 pm bit of info today
1/ I got banned again from FB for saying the yanks and their guns are as crazy as the ginger ninger being the president.
Apparently it goes against their rules and it was a "hate speech" :lol: :lol: :lol:

2/ Phil aka Mottleemob had his hip replacement today & it went very well. :D :D
Maybe it was the "ginger ninger" was the problem, maybe they thought it was too close to "ginger niger" or a slur again the "ginger ninger" being president that caused the banning :roll:
I gotta say, being banned from the Caravanner Forum was one of the better things that happened for my sanity, giving FB a miss altogether was the best thing I reckon, what a waste of bandwidth even bothering with such crap ......

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

I think the cranky yanks care more for their guns than they do human life, until it happens to them.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

"Torn from my cold dead hands" might become a necessity rather than a boast by the NRA members it seems ...... it might be the thing that sends the yanks into another civil war to stop the slaughter and any more attacks on the govt because they believe a democratically elected govt can be overturned by force because their chosen candidate didn't win .....

Thankfully Australia is a tad more advanced civilisation than that, the "dismissal" could have gone a similar way with a lot more actual legal right than the yanks had storming of the Capital Building ....... Aussies had guns then as well .....

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

Phil went home, tired but expected. :D
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

T1,
Agree with your view of Fb.
I opened an account, took a look around, then deleted the app from my phone.
Don’t miss it in the slightest.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields