One Nation??

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Dot

Re: One Nation??

Post by Dot »

history.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Dottie,
I’m not denying that our ancestors did some terrible things to the aborigines.
… and I don’t have the space here to list them, for those who think I’m glossing over those sins! Finding documentation is straightforward.
Nor am I objecting to a properly representative consulting body to discuss policies affecting them at government level.
What I DO object to is the ‘social engineering by stealth’ which seems endemic in the advertising industry, and the forced acceptance of the ‘aboriginal culture’ by the rest of us.
eg. Losing valuable lesson time teaching primary school children ‘the’ aboriginal language, when we know there were hundreds of them, and (like algebra) they will never use it for any purpose other than believing they have ‘done something’.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
homeless

Post by homeless »

Gee I did not know I was missing so much culture by glossing over the ads. I save my tv to hard drive and then gloss over the ads etc at 32 times the normal speed.
Not interested in the WHY ME's etc.
One of my best friends in Orange who was the elder of the mob there said that the aborigines worst enemies is them selves and the white parasites that stir the problems.
He was very vocal on the way his people were going and always said no good would come of it. All his kids had important jobs such as a teacher a copper and a bank manager as he insisted that they learnt while at school and worked hard to achieve something.
Also had a young girl in one of my Blazeaid groups who was high up in their health system and she also was very vocal in the majority wanting everything for nothing yet not even doing the basic to look after their own health.
Sad but it is something that we have allowed to happen by bowing to their every demand and we are doing the same thing with refugees and the letter groups. All have some that are prepared to get out there but many see that there is much to be gained by doing nothing.
12 × 5 house boat moored at the present in Mannum Waters Marina.
Converting to LiFePo4 for float alone status
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

I find it hard to believe that this woman is an aboriginal.
4E040FFB-4FE5-41A2-AC46-AB840DAC9D41.jpeg
(ABC NEWS24 just now. Time stamp is for SA.)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

Greynomad wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:19 pm I find it hard to believe that this woman is an aboriginal.
Like so many others who joined the queue for the free money.
Keith

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Noggins

Post by Noggins »

Greynomad wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:19 pm I find it hard to believe that this woman is an aboriginal.
I suppose that she has actually done a DNA test to either prove a minute % of aboriginality.
Or did she just decide that it's a great gravy train and she'd better hop on it before it pulls out of the station ?

Unlike many that do have a % of dark and choose to belong to the Caucasian side of their bloodlines, some prefer to follow minority lines and become one of the self-righteous radical woke ideology advocaters, either to support their ideas of some grandiose ideology or to hide their inadequacies.
By their actions, they become known.
To quote a line from the Forrest Gump movie " stupid is as stupid does" Just change the words stupid to suit the occasion.

Ron
Much that passes as idealism is disguised hatred or disguised love of power.

Ignorance is Liberating
You're not restricted by facts or knowledge.
You're a Free Person and, as such, able to form your own conclusions.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

I have a friend, Erik O'Dempsey, that no one believes is an aboriginal, even though he is a full blood, because he isn't as dark skinned nor does he have a broad nose.
We also have another friend, Margaret Green, who is Hungarian but even other aboriginals call her sister on sight and suffers the rebuttal and being ignore by many who also think she is aboriginal ..... it works both ways for her, parks and wildlife rangers as well as fishing inspectors never give her a hard time because they think she is an aboriginal. Yet Erik, a full blood, has to fight for every bit being aboriginal might help him, including public health, yet he suffers all the health issues associated with being aboriginal, diabetes, high blood pressure etc

It's very hard to judge a book by its cover, verification of race can be much the same .....

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO