Dysart

This section is for any articles of news that you come across that are of interest to other members. Please write a short description and then provide a link to the relevent website of the item. Please be aware that sometimes the website showing the details may be removed. If you later on find the link not working, please advise a Mod so it can be removed.
Busman

Re: Dysart

Post by Busman »

Too late for us I am afraid, pruning and spraying before budburst happen at that time of year, as an example we are pruning our vines tomorrow.
Vanishing Point, almost ready to vanish
Suzuki GV more than ready to go NOW !
Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

It would have to be on our way to NT (April/May) or on our way home (Aug/Sept). Always difficult to plan so far in advance.
Cheers
Lesley
Our Blog: http://lesleyanderich.wordpress.com
Dot

Post by Dot »

Yep I know Lesley but I am trying to involve those like Tanks that can't travel any more, like Kay/Bruce Chuck/Trina but there may be cabins for them . Also Sept would be around the time us Southerners would be starting to head home. Any other suggestions for a get together before next Sept? long times between meet ups. and I for one miss everyone.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.